Spider-Man Part 6

A female warrior from Wakanda did her rounds with lowered eyes and dread in her heart for her late King. She passed by every one of the residents of Wakanda and saw that some of them were in the same state of mind as she was.

She made her way to Nala room and slowly opened the door, seeing the girl ball for the king and her best friend. It's been only a few days since both of their disappearance but to the little girl, it felt like months.

The warrior came to her bed side and gently put a hand on her back which made her look at the woman. The warrior forced a smile for her and said...

Female Warrior: Dry your tears... your friend is fine... I'm sure of it.

Nala: But... nobody *hic* found her.

The warrior rubbed her face and said...

Female Warrior: We will... did you know... that Ororo was good at other things?

Nala: ?

Female Warrior: She loved to tend to our Gardens. Water our plants and vegetables. From how in tune with nature she was, the earth spoke to her. She became one with the world.

Nala: ...

Female Warrior: She was powerful, strong, graceful - beautiful. But no matter what... she always suffered in silence... the things that were happening... to people like us in the world hurt her. She knew she had the power to help them all but she didn't want to destroy every other person trying to do it. She did what she needed to do and stayed away from what she wanted to do.

The Warrior pulled the girl close and said...

Female Warrior: You're a lot like her, you want to go and find her - you want to help bring our king back... but you know that if you do that, we may end up fighting each other.

Nala looked down as they then heard a knock on the open door.

Erik: She aight?

They both looked to see Erik standing there, leaning against the door which made Female Warrior take a deep breath and sigh. She stood up and faced him like a real soldier as he said...

Erik: Go check on Shuri, make sure she's preparing those ships like I told her.

Female Warrior: ... Yes... My King.

The woman then walked out as Erik looked back at Nala...

Erik: Aye.

Nala: ?

Erik motioned his head saying...

Erik: Come to the Throne Room, I wanna talk to you.

In the Throne room, Erik had Nala sit down in a nice comfy chair facing the entirety of Wakanda. He leaned on the glass looking out at everything and everyone.

Erik: Look at this place. It's beautiful, isn't it?

Nala: ...

Erik: Now imagine if that was everywhere. All over the world. Our people, thriving, and not being persecuted for things they had nothing to do with.

He squatted to her and said...

Erik: Imagine us, all of Wakanda, giving them back what they gave to us... pain.

Nala: That's... not right-

Erik: "Not right?" Do you even know how many of our brother and sisters are out there surviving off of scraps and little to no income? It's Hell out there for them - our people. We need to do something about it.

Nala: ...

Erik put a hand on her head and took on a soft expression saying...

Erik: My bad about lil sis, but you gotta keep going. Don't do it for me. Do it for her.