Ragnorak

About a few days later, Nala and Kyara sat in front of Erik's jail cell with a regretful look on their faces. They wanted him to stop fighting but they didn't want him to go to jail.

Nala looked at him and said...

Nala: I'm sorry...

Erik: Hm? Nah, it's cool.

Kyara: ...

Nala: W-Well... just to let you know... you do kinda act like Katuski.

Erik: ?

Nala: My brother, the one who took me in. He's always angry and he usually yells a lot but I know it's just because that's just him. He hates to see people being bullied because he used to be one. No matter what though, he always kept me happy.

Erik: ... Oh for real?

Nala nodded with a smile...

Nala: I love my brother and you being here... makes me miss him even more. So please don't do bad anymore, please Erik?

Erik looked at the girl and sighed before saying...

Erik: Yea, I gotchu.

The female Warrior then came to the cell and tapped it onto the ground saying...

Female Warrior: Step aside you two.

The girls did as the woman asked while she opened Erik's cell and demanded for him to get up. Listening, he stood and made his way out, following after the woman along with Nala and Kyara.

They came to the throne room where T'challa sighed as he looked at Erik who - at this point didn't give a fuck about what was going to happen to him.

They all stared at the reigning King who stood up and made his way to the window saying...

T'challa: Bring him here.

The Warrior forcefully pushed Erik to make him walk but Nala came and put her hands on his arm so he'd know that she's here for him.

Kyara did the same thing, making the young man looked at her as she smiled...

T'challa: Do you see it, N'Jadaka?

Erik: ... It's Erik.

T'challa: No, it's N'Jadaka. Erik is your American name. But N'Jadaka is your Wakandan name.

Erik: So what? I'm apart of ya people now?

T'challa: You always were apart of us.

Erik: Then why am I in these chains?

T'challa sighed...

T'challa: When I had the heart - shaped herb given to me again. I visited the astral plane, where I found my father. He told me about you and how he left you to preserve the lie. I told him that he was wrong for leaving you.

Erik: ...

T'challa: You did not deserve what happened to you, and I want to make it righ-

Erik: Aye, you gon give me my death sentence or what?

T'challa smiled and said...

T'challa: No, I actually have a better - more appropriate punishment for you.

Erik: ?

The Queen smiled and came close to him saying...

Queen: Prince N'Jadaka, son of Prince N'Jobu and cousin of my son, King T'challa, I hear by place you under the probation and watchful eye... Of Nala and Kyara.