Omake!

Author: Ok so after writing the first Omake, I realized that I only want to bully Motoyasu.

Angie: Bitch ass.

Wade: We're gonna keep going with it, but just stick to the story as much as possible.

SG: We will NOT tell you what Author's Omake's gonna be behind - so don't ask!

Angie: That one AND Shippuden - along with the next DBS chapter will be in the next one though.

Author: Enjoy!

At the moment, a young man sat at a window in the large ball room of a castle with people interacting with one another...

But he didn't...

He loathed being here and loathed even more that he had to wait. He only came here because of the reward he was owed for fighting off the monster.

He and his slave did well to fight...

But currently, they found that they had help...

He met the kid and his two other cohorts earlier today, they wanted to thank him for saving the two little children that looked more like little adorable human frog people...

He scratched his cheek though, he only met the loud short one and the snobby princess girl but as for their presumed leader, he was just given a message that he'll see him here, at the ball.

Raphtalia: Master Naofumi...

Nao: What?

Raphtalia: You should try the food, it's good!

Nao: Not in the mood for food.

Raphtalia: What? But you haven't eaten in two days, you have to try something.

Nao: I'm fine, if you want to eat, go ahead, I'm not hungry.

She stared at him before looking down...

Raphtalia: But you...

Nao: ?

?: OH MAN!!!!!!!

Raphtalia/Naofumi: ???