Final Exam Ch. 1

Izuku stared at the boy as Iza made his way out with Mineta thrown over his shoulder. The boy looked slightly down who gained a worried expression and said...

Laki: I'm sorry, is there something wrong?

Izuku: ... What!?

Laki: I understand that I am... not like my brothers. But I do how that this won't be a wast of time for you.

Izuku: N-No of course not. I'm happy to spend time with you. Heheh

Ochako: (Low demonic growl)

Iida then chopped Ochako on the head to get her to calm down.

Kaito: Well, seeing as how my son is in good hands, I suppose we'll be on our way-

Thor then stood in front of the boy and inspected him closely, making Laki lean back...

Laki: Uh... is there something wrong.

Thor: Brother... it really is you, is it not.

Laki: ... Brother?

Kaito: Brother?

Fennis: Is this someone you know, brother?

Thor looked at the other meme ears of Laki's family and said...

Thor: You have started a NEW family!?!!? What of me, Loki!?!??!?

Laki: Loki? Madam, I apologize but I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I am Laki Kaito, adopted son of-

Thor: ADOPTED!?!?!?!! So you have been adopted yet AGAIN!?!!?!?

Kaito: Madam? Is there a problem you have with my son?

Thor: This is not your son, mortal! He is the one and only God of Mischief, Loki Odinson. Inhabitant of Asgard.

Laki: Um... n-no I'm not.

Thor: Yes you are? Why do you speak lies brother!?

Thor then turned her back to Laki as everyone looked on in confusion.

Izuku: Uh... what are you doing?

Thor: What does it look like, Magni?

Laki: ?

Nat: Thor?

Thor: I'm giving Loki the chance to stab me in the back.

Fennis covered his mouth and chuckled to himself from that statement as Laki said...

Laki: Madam, I'm sorry but I'm not this... Loki person. If you wish, I could have someone go and search for your brother if you wish.

Thor then turned back to Laki and said...

Thor: You're really going to make me do it? Again? Have we not been through this already?

Laki: B-Been through what?

Thor: ... Sigh.

Thor then outstretched her hand... calling Stormbreaker to his hand and threw it through the window as hard as he could.