RASENGAN - 6

As of now, in the broad, hot, daylight, Ryu and Wade were sitting down on a rock enjoying some fresh cold prong water that they found not long ago.

It's been a while since they took on Hidan and Kankuro and with that came Deidara and Sasori which was an easy fight for two immortal men.

Then blonde tried to detonate himself which was no fun for Ryu, so the boy knocked him out. Wade looked at his son for a second which made Ryu sigh...

Ryu: You're staring again, Wade. Why?

Wade: Oh nothing... just... heh a little thing.

Ryu: If it was a little think it wouldn't have you staring for three days straight.

Wade: Ah... you noticed that, huh?

Ryu: You got your torso and head ripped off at least five times staring at me. Wanna explain?

Wade: ... Author? I'm scared for his answer.

Author: Just ask him.

Wade: ... Why won't you call me "dad?"

Ryu: ?

Ryu looked at the man who didn't have a stupid goofy ass look on his pizza face. Wade was genuinely curious.

Ryu: Why does it matter if I do or don't?

Wade: I mean, we all... kinda feel that way.

Ryu: ?

Wade: You don't call Cap or the others dad so-

Ryu: Ok? Wait? Are you telling me that you're all bummed cause I don't address you as "dad"?

Wade: Kid? Have you ever seen a sad Hulk before?

Ryu: Hulk doesn't get sa-

Wade: You THINK Hulk doesn't get sad but he does.

Ryu: Whatever.

Wade: ... Sooo uh...

Ryu: Sigh, what now?

Wade: ... How are ya feeling?

Ryu: About?

Wade: Y'know... how's... "life?"

Ryu: I'm in the Naruto world fuckin up the Akatsuki, I'm having a great time. Why?

Wade: That's... not what I meant.

Ryu: ?

Wade: Y'know... I'm asking if you feel better since you and... Tog-

Ryu: Drop it.

Ryu then got up, ready to go to the next location.

Wade: But it's been two months and you haven't said anything about her-

Ryu: I said drop it!

Wade: ... Ryu...

Ryu: ...

Wade: Look man, it's ok to talk about it. You're not alone in this - Steve had to sacrifice his love with Peggy to save America. Bruce had to keep away from Betty so that he don't hurt her.

Ryu: Betty?

Wade: Some Bitch in one of the Hulk movies - I for real just bypassed her.

Ryu: What?

Wade: What I'm trying to say is, you're not the only one who had to choose the "Greater Good" over "the good that could be at home waiting on you."

Ryu: ...

Wade: It's ok to talk about it - it's ok to talk about it with me. I'm not just some sex - crazed, murderous mercenary that pees in the ears of my victims...