Bankai 5

SG: See? People liked the Harry Potter crossover.

Wade: Why were you do nervous about it?

Author: Cause a lot of People think that Harry Potter is trash and it's not.

Angie: Like his whole mindset with that was like "If I'm gonna do Harry Potter, why not do Twilight?"

Author: And I didn't want to put anyone through THAT cringy cycle again.

Wade: You already written a story on it.

Author: THEY DONT NEED TO NNOW THAT!!!!

Angie: Was Twilight that bad?

SG/Wade: We're still trying to break down that wall.

Angie: Why?

SG: Cause Bella is so fucking annoying.

Wade: And that pasty white bitch, Edward. But anyway, they liked it, so relax.

Author: Sigh, ok. Sorry guys, I was nervous cause I thought you wouldn't like it. Enjoy the chapter.

Wade: It's a Long one. First we're gonna finish up the battle battle with Koji vs Grimmjow, then Izuku vs Ulquiorra.

SG: In the next chapter, well finish it up and head back to OPM to finish them up.

Angie: We're also be heading straight for Black Clover.

SG: Remember, since they're all in different worlds, time works differently so there's gonna be a Time Skip - but not a big one - maybe a couple of months later.

Author: Don't worry about the fight the Koji vs Yammy fight, it'll be in the recap when they make it home - maybe, I don't know yet... we'll see...

Wade: Also...

Wade: We're keeping this as Koji's picture

SG: It's more like him than the other...

Author: Besides that, let's see Koji BEAT SOME ASS!!!!!!

Right after Koji's monstrous bellow - the very one that everyone heard, they knew that this boy - this thing wasn't just here for them.

He was here for Liza...

They took something from him and in that bellow, they knew that he was there for revenge.