HOLD ON WHAT?!?!

Deadpool: Oh man, it's been a whole week! You know everyone's excited to see me.

Author: This isn't about you, this is Izuku's story.

Deadpool: But I'm Deadpool!

Author: I don't care - y'know what? I'm taking you out of this chapter - I'm not dealing with you right now.

Deadpool: You wouldn't dar-

With the class, they all looked around very confused since they knew that this Deadpool character was here but now "POOF!" He was gone.

Mina: Where'd he go?

Nat: Don't know and don't care, really hope he doesn't come back.

Izuku: Oh god I hope that's not my dad.

Nat: You and me both kid. Anyway, seeing as how your internship has been pushed back for a... heh, unnecessary tournament, we'll be doing certain practices here in class and I'll also be guiding you all of mission and how to become a real hero without putting you in lethal danger. But for now, go through with your regular classes, I should have everything together by tomorrow.

Class went on as usual with the day ending like normal. Izuku walked out of the school with. Oth Iida and Ochako saying...

Iida: I'll never understand it, how is it that your mother is so skilled without using her quirk.

Izuku: She doesn't really have one.

Ochako: But the way she moves makes me think that she does - it's so cool!

Ochako then put her hands together as he body glowed before bouncing on the air.

Iida: I see you're enjoying the new application to your power.

Ochako: Yea! This is awesome! I've been doing it all day!

Bloodvlad: (Clears Throat)

They then looked at Bloodvlad who raised an eyebrow as Ochako sighed...

Ochako: I keep forgetting I don't have my license yet.

Her feet touched the ground with Izu giving her a nervous laugh and saying...

Izu: Don't worry, with how good you're getting after just one day of practicing, I'm sure you'll be a hero in no time.

The brown - haired girl smiled at him with a red streak before they continued to walk. Like always, Izu walked them both to train station but when he went to the beach, something was different.

He practiced on his powers, now trying to get the hang of flying at sound barrier breaking speeds but he heard someone behind him drop a bag.

He looked behind him to see that it was Katsuki, in a tank top and his school pants, staring at him with a glare.

He didn't know why the blonde was here but he knew that he wasn't here to have small talk. He gave him a glare back which made the boy ball his fist as One For All radiated off of him.

Izuku didn't back down, his body lit up with light as the blonde walked towards him. He still didn't know why the boy was picking a fight with him. Usually he has a stupid reason but he said nothing.

Katsuki got real close to Izuku, taking a stance and giving him a glare that demanded that he get into the same stance.

Izuku: ...

Taking his challenge, he got into a low stance as well as the blonde came a little closer, their arms were touching now.

Izuku's scowled hardened, just as Katsuki's did as the blonde attacked fast with a right jab but Izu moved out of the way, twisting around to give him a kick at the back of his head.