Ragnorak Part 3

Author: Hey guys!

Deadpool: What up bitches!!!!

Author: I am here to officially announce that after Thor: Ragnorak. Our four boys will be heading back to MHA. Woo! It's been fun.

Deadpool: I still can't believe you won't even put them in MY movie.

Author: If I put them in your movie, they'll end up like Katsuki but with humor.

Deadpool: They're already like that.

Author: Because you keep changing my script - you son of a bitch!!!!

Deadpool: Oh whatever people love it. Also HI @MainUnicorn890, HI! I hope you're as fucked up as me!

Author: DONT SAY THAT SHIT!!!!!!!

Deadpool: But why are we going back so damn early?

Author: Dude, Eijiro and Katsuki have been fighting villains that are just as bad as the villains in their world without any teacher stopping them. Izuku fought two of Marvel's Superman's and WON. And Shoto's got the power of Johnny FUCKIN Blaze! They're gonna go back hot, powerful, and everyone's gonna wonder what the fuck happened to them.

Deadpool: ... Ok I see your point.

Author: Plus, the new Avengers are in the MHA world, I've been wanted to get to that.

Deadpool: True... so you gonna tell them about who'll be flirting with Inko or -

Author: SHUT UP!!!!!

Deadpool: Hey guys! It's gonna Pe-

Author: Y'know what? Go ahead, tell them.

Deadpool: Ok! It's gonna beeeeee...

*looks at Author*

Author: Oh no, go ahead.

Deadpool: ... Nnnnooooo... I feel like I'll be in some trouble.

Author: Oh! Hehehe that's inevitable.

Deadpool: ... Why do I have the intense urge to run.

?: MMMMMOOOOOOOOO.

Deadpool: ...

Author: ...

Deadpool: Author, what the fuck is that?

?: MMMMMOOOOOOOOOO.

Author: Oh nothing important. It's just that I remembered that we haven't done your sexcapade in a while.

Deadpool: ... Ok, Y'know what? I was wrong and I'm sorry. You can Uh...

?: MMMMOOOOOOOOO.

Deadpool: You can uh... make the Mooing go away.