Sports Festival Pt. 2

The three stood there -

Deadpool: MENACINGLY!!!!!

Author: ...

Deadpool: ...Ok, I'm sorry.

Author: Thank you.

The three stood there at the farthest edge of the city limits with determination on their expression, quiet and unmoving with heroes like Deadarms, Kamui Woods, and Aizawa standing there with arms crossed...

Aizawa: You three know your way back towards the stadium, right?

Izuku, Katsuki, and Iida nodded as he said...

Aizawa: Good.

Kamui: Still don't know why you made it harder for them.

Aizawa: I'm making it harder on all of them. It's only fair to the other classes, considering that the student in my class are a special case.

Deadarms: How? Look, they're just kids.

Aizawa: Then you're a damn fool for thinking that.

Deadarms: What? Hey! What's with the cold shoulder all of a sudden.

Aizawa: Alright, when I give the signal, you can all get going, but the minute any one of you make a step without me giving you the right away, I'll take you out of the Festival.

Kamui: Whoa! Hold on Eraserhead, you're being a little too-

Iida/Izuku: Yea sir!

Katsuki: Yea, whatever.

Deadarms and Kamui looked at the boys before each other as they waited patiently, they've never seen three kids so intent on winning before. Just by looking at them, they could tell that the festival wasn't only thing on their mind.

Back in the stadium while Present mic was gonna into details about the rules. Momo looked down and thought to herself about the handicap that Aizawa gave her classmates.

She understood why he had to do it but Momo also knew that that wasn't going to be enough - especially for Izuku and Katsuki, she looked around at all of the students, taking the sizable amount before going over to Tsu...

Momo: Hey, Tsu?

Tsu: Hm? What's up?

Momo: That handicap that Mr. Aizawa gave us, do you think it'll be enough?

Tsu put a finger on cheek and thought about it...

Tsu: Hm... no, Iida is one of our fastest while Katsuki and Izuku are pretty much our "game over". I honestly think that even though they have to start on the outskirts of the city, they'll still beat us.

Momo: My thoughts exactly.

Toru: With those two, we really can't win.

They looked at Toru who came over with Mashirao and said...

Mashirao: Were gonna need those points if we even have a chance at getting the first through third place spots.

Momo: I agree... and I think I have a plan.

Mashirao/Toru/Tsu: Hm?

Momo explained what she was gonna do which made the three looked at her weirdly as Toru said...

Toru: Are you sure about that plan?

Momo: We already have Shoto and Eijiro to worry about but taking out those three would benefit us in winning.

Mashirao: She's right. The minute they stepped in here, this was a Festival anymore.

Momo: So we should treat it as such.