Meeting

That next week went fine, the damage from the exams were repaired and no one was hurt thanks to Izuku. He's had a couple of people come by and thank him, even offered to take him out to eat but he respectfully told them no. After telling his mom about his strength finally being put to use, it became harder for him to do things, mainly because he would end up breaking them though his mother just giggled at it saying that Carol had the same problem.

After breakfast, Izuku made his way to the beach to train yet again getting there with no problem but then...

Izuku: 'Someone's following me, but they don't seem like a bad person.'

He just decided to shrug it off for now, this person wasn't malicious or anything it was just plain creepy.

The girl that Izuku saved was walking with another girl with green hair and a frog like appearance talking while they strolled near the beach

?: So did you ever find this Izuku boy, Ochako?

The girl now named Ochako shook her head feeling a little bad, the green haired-blonde risked his life for her and she didn't even get to tell him thank you...

Ochako: No, but Tsu you should've seen him. He was awesome. Fast, Strong, and his Quirk was so cool. He had white light in one hand and gold light in the other... did I mention he's strong?

The girl now called Tsu sweat dropped at her best friend and flatly said...

Tsu: Yea... you did.

Ochako: But you don't get it, he was crazy strong! That giant robot that attacked us and almost crushed me, he knocked its head all the way off.

Tsu: How can he have four Quirks? That's not healthy.

Ochako: I don't know, but it was so awesome and... sigh I didn't even-

Suddenly someone bumped into her when she wasn't looking so she looked at the teen and said...

Ochako: O-Oh!

Izuku/Ochako: Sorry!

Izuku stopped looking up from his notebook seeing that he bumped into someone who happened to be the girl he save. Ochako's eyes went wide as she pointed at him, making the Son of Captain Marvel flinch as she said...

Ochako: YOU!!!!

Izuku: Uh... hi-

Ochako: I've been looking for you!

Tsu walked up to her friend side and asked...

Tsu: Is this him?

Ochako: Yea! The crazy strong guy I was telling you about.

Izuku: U-Uh... hi (blush)

Izuku knew she was cute but her adorable childlike personality was a little too much for him, none of the girls at his school was like this.