X Part 5

Author: Hey guys!!!! Who's ready for-

*Wade tapping away on the phone*

Author: ... Uh... a-anyway whose ready for... the...

*Wade still tapping away on the phone but with anger now.*

Deadpool: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!? I didn't-

*Wade now huffing to himself and tapping even faster now.

Author: Uh... Wade?

Deadpool: What?

Author: Wow, someone's mad - are you ok?

Deadpool: I'm fine!

Author: Ok! Jeez! Hm?

*Looks over his shoulder to see who he's texting.*

Author: Is that Angel Dust you're texting? Why are you mad?

Deadpool: ITS NONE OF YOU FUCKIN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!

*Gets up and walks out, slamming my door*

Author: Oooookaaaay... uh... to the chapter? Enjoy... I guess? This ones a little shorter but the pain in it is real.

Izuku: THIS IS CRAZY! THIS IS CRAZY! THIS IS CRAZY! THIS IS CRAZY! THIS IS CRAZY! THIS IS CRAZY THIS IS CRAZY! THIS IS CRAZY!

Izuku shook with his jaw open before who he saw. His mom - his REAL mother. Right in front of him. Average height, beautiful and-

Izuku: Oh my God, what is she wearing?

The boy looked at her super suit and went red in the face trying to cover his eyes. Carol walked closer to Logan and traced a finger on his chest saying...

Carol: So, your room or the top of a mountain in Hawaii~? Heheh doesn't matter to me.

Logan: Carol... uh... weren't you suppose to be-

Carol: Off planet? Yea, I was but I finished unit early. I didn't get enough fun from you and Banner's busy trying to stay hidden. If people see me, they'll see him.

Izuku: THIS IS STILL CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan: Uh... Carol...

Carol: Hm? What's up? Heheh don't tell me you of all people are getting cold feet.

She then "cupped" him - regardless of whoever saw her and said...

Carol: I seem to remember you going into a frenzy IN me the last time we... played cards.

Izuku instantly looked away...

Izuku: OH MY GOD SHE'S A LECHER!!!!

Logan didn't know how to handle this situation because for one, he could feel himself starting to want Carol but it was weird because her son was standing right next to him.

He sighed as she then looked at Izuku who flinched and instantly looked down...

Izuku: No! Don't make eye contact.

Carol: So, who's this? I haven't seen him or the other five before.

Logan looked at Izuku who looked at him before saying...

Logan: Uh... this is Izuku... Midoriya...

The blonde greenette looked at Logan who looked back at him before Carol.