First Date... SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!

Author: Sigh...

Wade: Where are you going?

Angie: Yea, you barely leave the room.

Author: I'm going to the Broly room.

Wade: The Broly room.

Author: Yea, my Broly DxD story is in that room.

SG: WAIT! So that's why you stay in this room? Everyone room in this house is full the stories you do?

Angie: And you just go to eat one?

Author: Yep, I've been in the Warbird Room for a months. I need a shower, sleep, a masturbation session, and need to give my other stories my attention. I didn't even get started on the new The Boys x God of War chapter.

Angie: But what about us?

Author: I'll be back. I just need to get away.

SG: ...

Angie: ...

Wade: ...

SG/Wade/Angie: Are you breaking up with us?

Author: Oh my Go- NO!!!!

SG: But what about the anime crossover!?

Author: I'll be back for that! TRUST ME!!!! The people will understand.

Wade: ... Sigh... fine.

Author: ... You're really gonna let me go?

Wade: Yea.

Author: You usually start crying around this time.

Wade: Just come back,

Author: ... Sigh... fine. Once the fight with A.F.O is done, then I'll take another break.

Angie: FUCK YEA!!!!!!!

Wade: YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

SG: YOU ROCK AUTHOR!!!!!!!

Author: Sigh... you guys are a nuisance.

Kyara: Ok Thor, I'm done.

Morgan: Me too!

Thor: Good little ones. Wait for us outside, me, Nala, and the little one called Eri will be right out.

Kyara: Ok!

Kyara and Morgan left outside to go and play a little while waiting on Thor who was waiting on Eri and Nala.

He went to Mitsuki's house and told her that he'd be taking the kids out today before his evening with Inko and Nat and with said red head's permission, she agreed to the offer.

One of the other reasons why Kyara was brought home was so that Wanda could help her with training.

She's faced the Phoenix before and won, so she needed to help Kyara with her control in case something happened.