Spider-Man Part 4

Katuski, Eijiro, Shoto, and Betty all pulled up and parked some where in Harlem, going into a arcade shop that had so many neon lights and pop music that the MHA group almost thought that they were back home.

Eijiro looked around, being impressed by the games but then he smelled the buffet food and started to drool from the mouth.

Betty saw his face and thought that it was a little adorable how simple this red head was before asking him...

Betty: Do you want food-

Eijiro: Yes! Feed me!

She blinked at the boy and shook her head, being a little amused before saying...

Betty: Alright, this way then. What about you guys?

Shoto: I'm fine thank you.

Katsuki: Fuck what half and half said, I'm hungry,

They then started to walk to where they needed to pay while Shoto secured them a booth that they could sit in. The aroma of the food was good but he knew that it'd only be half as good for what he was.

He sighed and rested his head on his hand as a couple of girls came by saying...

Girl: Hey there, cutie.

Shoto: ?

Girl: Is this seat taken?

Shoto: It actually is, by me and three of my friends.

Girl2: Aww! You sure you can't make room for us?

Girl3: Screw all of that, if you come with us, you'll have way more fun~.

Shoto: Sorry, I don't know what you're referring to but I'm not interested.

Girl4: You sure? We don't offer this to just anyone.

Subconsciously, Shoto looked up saying...

Shoto: Yes, I don't want to be rude, but please leave.

All the girls stared at him before their eyes lowered and their pupils went dull...

All the girls: As you wish...

Shoto: ?

Hearing the way they said that, Shoto looked at them with confusion as they then walked away with a rhythm, walking away with synchronized footstepsx

He blinked and wondered what just happened as Jubilee came around and sat across from Shoto saying...

Jubilee: Heheheahah! Oh man, using persuasion to get them to go away. You must've really been annoyed.

Shoto: ... Persuasion?

Jubilee: Yep! Heheh that was so cool! But very... VERY bold and dangerous - you might not want to do that again. I don't know how it works in the future but I'm pretty sure vampires are still a very big no-no.

Shoto: ... You were following me.

Jubilee: Hm? Oh yea! Since you guys turned up here, I have been following you. After you started goin to school, I tracked down Rogue, Remy, and Laura. The rest, I couldn't find, but I know they're out there somewhere. If anything, they should be here later on today but as for Laura... ehh... maybe in an hour. She misses her little brother.

Shoto just looked at her before leaning back in his seat...

Jubilee: You still haven't drunk anything yet, have you?

Shoto: I drink water and sometimes juice.

Jubilee: Hehe that's not what I mean. I meant actual blood, why?