WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT!!!! Pt. 6

Author: Ok, not gonna cap with y'all, I may not get back to Wanda.

SG: But we have a good reason for that though. Just bear with us.

Angie: Or where Tokoyami went. He's too stuck on DBS and ATLA.

SG: But he's gonna make it up with this chapter.

Wade: A few certain characters are gonna make themselves known in this chapter.

Author: And yes, the Shippuden OMAKE will be in the next chapter of this.

Angie: We're just gonna do that one first before the DBS. This chapter is gonna be a long one.

SG: Eri, Kyara, and Morgan are here. Author's just drop them in after the tournament somehow...

Wade: And...

Wade: GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAACK!!!! He'll be in this too

Author: As far as "Screw The Hero Life" that'll probably be published when I finish up this book.

Angie: We're almost don't with this.

Wade: These are the last arcs.

SG: Please remember that once ATLA, LOK, and DBS is done, so is Shippuden.

Author: And as a special treat, you guys get to pick when they show up BUT it can't go passed the events that they've already been through.

Wade: I personally say the USJ, just let them come in and fuck them up.

Author: You also get to choose which adult besides Yagi that can come with them so vote on it.

SG: Broly will be 19 in this - we don't care if you say otherwise.

Angie: Also, Krillin's getting a glowup. Enjoy!!!

Yagi began stirring awake...

He looked at everyone there and sat up, rubbing the back of his head...

Yagi: ... Sigh... I lost, didn't I?

Izuku: Yea, sorry All Might. You did great against that guy though.

Yagi: Sigh... and here I thought I got better.

Katsuki: Cut the crap! We were watching those other guys's fights this whole time, you did great out there.

Carol: Gotta admit it Yagi, you were looking good out there.

The blonde looked at all of them and smiled, pushing his hair back...

Yagi: Thank you all.

Carol: Now, serious question.

Yagi: ?

Ryu: How... in the fuck... did you...

Izuku: Defeat, Juggernaut.

Yagi: If I'm being totally honest with you, I don't even k ow how I did it.