X Part 4

Deadpool: (GASP)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY!? REALLY!?!? You're gonna do it - tell me your not joking!!!!

Author: I'm not, I mean it.

Deadpool: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YES!!!!

Author: Why are you happy? You don't get to go there.

Deadpool: I don't care! That part of the story is gonna be so FUCKING FUN!!!!!!!!

Author: Yea, I can't wait to get to it either.

Deadpool: Well, skip to that part already!

Author: What? No, some of the drama starts in this chapter, this one is gonna be really long.

Deadpool: Author, come on, do you know just how many screams you'll get in the comment?

Author: Ok! And at that question we are not talking about this anymore! Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter because something shocking is gonna happen in this story.

Midnight rubbed her head along with Snipe and Thirteen because they've been trying to get info out of their little teen villains in custody but so far, they had nothing.

Midnight: This is getting us nowhere.

Mic: What was the point of saving them from receiving jail time when they won't even tell us what we need to know?

Aizawa: Sigh...

Nezu: It's nothing we can change. If we take it back - it'll make us look like the bad people, sending young teens to Tartarus.

Snipe: All we need to know, is where that girl that put Shoto and the others to sleep is.

Midnight: Good luck with that. Intimidation doesn't work.

Aizawa: Have you ever thought that getting up in their faces and threatening them would make them talk? Because I sure didn't.

X: That's what you all were doing? You're stupid.

Snipe: What else were we suppose to do?

Thirteen: They attacked our students.

Aizawa: They're kids, if they know something, you fussing at them is gonna do nothing but make them want to keep their mouths shut.

The man then stood up and said...

Aizawa: I have a better plan - one that might actually work.

Nezu: Would you like to explain?

X: Let the kids talk to them.

Mic: You want to let Class 1-A talk to them.

Aizawa: Every single one of them fought against them. Little did you all know...

X: They weren't just trying to fight to win. They wanted to help them.

The School Faculty were very confused as X continued...

X: They didn't want any part of this in the first place.

Aizawa: They did it for a reason.

Midnight: What reason was there to attack the student?

X: How about we find out?
____________________________________
A lot has happened with our MHA group. For instance, because of Katsuki's major crossover skills in basketball, he was named Captain and even one them a few game while Eijiro accidentally took Duncan's spot as Team Captain, making him second in command.

The coaches had a field day with all of them. It was like they went to the store to pick out players that were already good in sports. For Shoto, he quickly became a baseball star whilst Izuku was a track star.