Ragnarok Part 2

With Eijiro, the red head was a little... confused, because as of right now, he was sitting on Betty's couch though he doesn't know why she brought him to her house.

He watched as she cooked before looking around and asking...

Eijiro: Uh... don't American teens usually live WITH their parents?

Betty: Not all of us. I couldn't take the smothering they were doing so I moved out.

Eijiro: Oh... so, why did you bring me to your house.

Betty: (Blush) ... I uh... wanted the company.

Eijiro: Oh... you ok?

Betty finished making his plates and stopped for a minute. She closed her eyes and looked at the food before picking it up and bringing it over to him.

Eijiro: Thanks.

Betty: No problem.

Eijiro started to eat but saw that she didn't have a plate and asked...

Eijiro: Where's yours?

Betty: O-Oh... I'm not... really hungry.

Eijiro: Well that's not right for me to eat if you aren't. How about we share my plate.

Betty: ... Ok, I just have to know.

Eijiro: ?

Betty: R-Remember when you said that you didn't know what cuddling felt like?

Eijiro: Yea? Why?

Betty: I-I was wondering... do you... want to... (Blush) try it out with me?

Eijiro: ...

Betty: ...

The girl pushed her hair back avoiding his gaze as he chuckled saying...

Eijiro: Heheh what? Me? You don't want to do that with me?

Betty: Huh?

Eijiro: Seriously, you won't get any satisfaction out cuddling with me-

Betty: I don't care.

Eijiro: ?

Betty: Sigh... ok, I'm just gonna say it...

Eijiro: ...

Betty: Ever since you came to school, I-I kind of just been eyeing you... a lot.

Eijiro: Why?

Betty: Sigh... because I think you're a really nice and great guy and... I just... want to know what it feels like to have a good boyfriend.

Deadpool: Author-

Author: I know, I know. For all of you Eijiro x Mina shippers, they WILL get together. I'm just... melting some of the denseness off of the red head.

Deadpool: Wait, what do you mean by melt?

Eijiro: Well, I'm flattered but... I honestly don't know how much longer I'm gonna be here. It'd be kinda unmanly to start something.

Betty: T-Thats ok... I'd... rather experience it with you than anyone else... if that's ok.

Eijiro: ... Uh... (Blush) y-yea sure.

Betty: Really?

Eijiro: Yea, I guess... but wait, I still need to shower, what would I wear.

Betty blushed and looked away before handing him a bag. The red head raised an eyebrow and looked in the bag before her.