I AM THE HYPE!!!! Pt. 2

Author: Ok! So, the Clark Kent in Marvel story I mentioned last chapter.

SG: Even his girlfriend said that she'd read that story - BUT she also said something that one of YOU said...

Wade: One of you basically said that we should include Superboy aka Conner Kent in it - make it a family thing.

Angie: So, Here's what Author's gonna do. Since Conner Kent and Johnathan Kent are cannon, we'll include them too.

Author: Now hold on, before one of you start to talk about how op they are, remember that Clark is the ONLY OP one here.

Wade: Conner's strong - and yea, EVERYONE would have a problem with him, but he can't shoot Heat vision, fly or any of Superman's other powers. We're gonna treat it like he hasn't gotten them yet, late bloomer type of thing.

SG: And Johnathan Kent - according to his bio, half the times his powers don't work since he's a human/Kryptonian hybrid. Basically...

Wade: His powers work like a light switch. If he ends up turning his powers on, he can't be stopped easily.

Angie: But if he can't flip the switch, he's as vulnerable as a super soldier - no, not the strength part, getting shot will just leave a really bad bruise type of deal.

Author: This chapter is going to be great, so pay attention.

Angie: In the Naruto Shippuden Omake, he's gonna start off at the part where it's AFTER the battle.

Wade: He doesn't wanna focus on the first part because he won't get to everything els-

SG: He wants to shit on Sai and Danzo, and everyone else.

Author: Damn Squirrel Girl, let me live.

SG: Nah, you doing too much of that.

Angie: But yea, sorry for the inconvenience.

Wade: He is hella hype about the TMNT Omake thought.

Author: HOW CAN I NOT BE!?!??? I grew up on that shit!!!! But anyway, enjoy guys!!!!

About two weeks later with Bruce who was just getting off work, he came he and Carol's shared home but once he got there...

He found Thana standing there with a smile at the door. Her fists were on her hips and whilst he gave her an irritated and annoyed expression...

Bruce: Um... can I help you?

Thana: No! But maybe I can help you.

Angie: Does he need an adult?

Author: He is an adult.

Wade: You just beat so many people to that joke.

She walked up to the man and put a hand on his shoulder saying...

Thana: Come Hulk -

Bruce: It's Banner, or Bruce. The big guy doesn't come out unless I say so.

Thana: Ah yes, Carol has told me that. Bruce, I wish to explore Orange City with you. I have not really paid attention to the sights but you have. You will accompany me?

Bruce: No thanks.

He passed by and put his keys in the door...

Thana: ... Izuku has told me about your failed fight with the variant version of me.

Bruce: ...

Thana: That must've really taken a hit to your pride.

Bruce: 💢