Possibilities

Inko: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS YOUR NEW MOM?!?! ARE YOU REPLACING ME?!?!

Izuku: W-Wait, no, that's not what I meant-

Inko: THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN, IZUKU MIDORIYA!?!?!

Natasha looked at the blonde greenette and said...

Natasha: You know, I'm actually surprised you didn't take Carol's last name.

Inko then pointed at the red head and said...

Inko: WHO IS SHE?!?!

Izuku: Well, she's-

Nat: I knew Carol.

Inko looked at Nat and took a step back...

Inko: W-What?

Nat walked towards her saying...

Nat: She was a very close friend of mine, and what your son meant by me being his new mom doesn't mean that he won't be your son, you'll just be sharing.

She then put her hand out and said...

Nat: Natasha Romanoff, ex -

Inko: The assassin?!

Izuku: Huh?

Nat: Well, seems somebody didn't keep their mouth shut when it came to me.

Izuku: I-I didn't -

Inko: Carol used to talk about how she missed you and some other girl. I... never thought that someone else came with her.

Nat: Trust me, it was a surprise for me too.

The Assassin then went to the kitchen and said...

Nat: Well? Ya coming, that kid hasn't eaten since last week and I'm pretty sure he's hungry.

Inko and Izuku just stared at her, it was a little out of the blue. She's an assassin and for some reason, it's like she just... wanted to do normal family stuff. They then looked at each other before Inko smiled and said...

Inko: O-Ok, sure.

Nat: Great. Well kid, go ahead and get your bed ready, don't worry about my things or your closet, I've already made space this morning.

Inko: W-Wha?! Now wait one darn second there, missy...

Nat: ?

Inko: We have a guest room at the end of the hall, you can take that one, you can't just sleep in his bed, where would he sleep?

Nat: In his bed...

She then looked at Izuku and said...

Nat: Just make sure you don't get too handsy like this morning.

Izuku: (Blush)

Inko: Handsy? Izuku, what is she talking about?

Izuku: U-Um-

Nat: Plus, I think I'll just sleep in his room. Never had a kid before so the thought of actually cuddling with one sound great.

Izuku: U-Uh-

Inko: No! If you're going to be his mother, you can't do things like that.

Nat: A lot of mothers do that with their children. What, you afraid you'd cross some line?

Inko blushed and yelled out...

Inko: N-NO, I JUST LIKE TO GIVE HIM HIS PRIVACY!!!

Nat: Not me. I'm taking full advantage of this opportunity. Not only that but... we need to figure out some things.