The Forgotten

Yagi looked on at the city to see that all of Hosu were being over run with Nomu's and other villains. It was like hell on earth.

He gritted his teeth and looked at his hand thinking to himself about what he could do at this point. He's only had a week's worth of training, not only that but he wasn't as strong as before.

Yagi: I can just stand here. I have to do something.

Gran: Yagi!

He looked up and saw Gran Torino there and got up saying...

Yagi: Sensei.

Gran: So, come to join the fray? Even in your condition?

Yagi: I'm not wounded anymore! I can help!

Gran smirked and said...

Gran: Alright, but before you do that, help Aizawa and Midnight get these people out of Hosu. Once your done - you can come back. Stick to the small fry villains and leave the Nomu's for the heroes with who have a strength quirk, got it?

Yagi: ... Tch! Got it.

Gran: Good! Now let's go.

Yagi then nodded and jumped off the building towards where everyone was starting to relocate.

Yagi: I used to be the one to tell them that... dammit!

At the same time, Katsuki was just getting back from Hosu with a glare on his face, ready to beat the assholes who he new we're gonna run amuck.

Mezo had called him back telling him that Nat was out which made him grit his teeth since she was out r main tactician which left X since Wade was nowhere in sight fir some reason.

He could already feel that he was being watched but kept on walking as the pinkette, Zella came bay ready fast, trying to make skin contact with him from behind.

He twisted around grabbing by the neck and tightened his grip on her...

Zella: GAH!!!

She growled and glared at him before taking out her gun and pointing it at the boy. The blonde smack it away before slamming here into a nearby car, making it skid a little as he continued to grip.

Katsuki: One chance - and one chance only, bitch. Why the fuck did the villains send you after us?

Zella: Tch! You-

His grip tightened again as he gave her a death glare saying...

Katsuki: The minute you lie, is the minute that you get a hole in your neck.

Zella: You *gasp* you know why already. It's... not that... hard to figure out. You're... a hero ... in training, that's kinda how it works.

Katsuki: You didn't answer my question.

Zella: ... Ugh! They sent me after you and the other two because... of my quirk. Once... I make... skin contact with... someone, I can see... all of their passed memories.

Katsuki squinted his eyes and loosened his grip to let her finish.

Zella: Once I do that... I can't touch up to four people and send them into those memories, trapping them there and whatever horrific thing happens in the memories will take affect on you physically. And that red head assassin chick has been through literally hell. I doubt that Endeavors kid, or the spiky haired red head will wake up anytime soon and I doubt that they'll survive - especially after I altered the memories.