GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!!

Author: Ok, it's gonna be three or four chapters for this, so be ready...

Fuego: My thanks to you, Izuku Midoryia.

Izuku: Hehe think nothing of it. I just wish that they would've told me about your condition at first.

Fuego: Everyone was busy, I can't exactly blame them for it.

Izuku: I guess so. Sorry that I can't grow back limbs though...

Fuego: Heh, no need. I have a feeling that I won't be needing it at the moment. So, I here that I gained some new recruits, friends of yours?

Izuku: They are actually. But because rot one of them, an Old Man just can't take the hint and leave them alone...

Fuego: ?

The red head watched as the boy left out in flight which was a little shocking to him that Izuku travels that way but it wasn't surprising.

Hearing that he was Tokoyami's rival, he expected no less. He got out of bed and got dress but as he did...

*Boooooooooommmmmmm!!!!!!*

He heard an explosion

Fuego:💧

And from how violent it was, he knew that it was his sister...

Fuego: Sigh, Leona... who is the target of your wrath this time?

He knew that in his stead that his sister would be next to take her place as the Leader of the Crimson Lion Kings but he knew that she wouldn't want to go for it.

He made his way down stairs - to the Mess Hall only to see her being throw to the wall next to him.

He burrowed his brow at her because nobody has ever pushed back - meaning that, no one ever had the strength TO push back.

When he looked over, he saw a teenage boy with a mark on his left eye, eating as if Leona attacking the tall ancient man next to him was a common thing.

Yamamoto: Humble yourself, girl. You are about ten thousand years away from my level.

Leona: Heheh, is that right? Ten Thousand?

She got up in pain but wasn't gonna let that stop her. Fuego looked at his other men - even his Vice Captain was down - even Natsu and Gajeel out...

His sister was all that remained...

Leona: House about I shave off a couple of years? MANA ZONE!!!!!!!!!!

The very estate became hot with Mana she gained a huge burst from this and came at Yamamoto with lethal intent.

She ran on all fours towards him but jumped to the wall before the ceiling. She kicked off and lunged at him but he lazily moved to the side...

Leona: !!!!!