They're Back!!!!!!

Wade: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT!?!?!?!?!

Angie: YEA ASSHOLE WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!

Author: Ok guys-

SG: NO! Fuck you!

Wade: BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!

Author: Wade-

Wade: YOU BRING MY SON BACK NOW!!!!! *Hic* you bring him back and you don't do this shit ever again - do you understand!?!?!?!?!

Author: Ok, seriously, you have to liste-

Angie/SG/Wade: BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Angie: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!?

*Starts to say something but then sees Wade crying... like for real*

Author: Wade I-

*Leaves out*

Author: Wait! Seriously! You guys don't know what I'm trying to do.

Angie: The fuck are you trying to do that includes killing off the MAIN FUCKING CHARACTER of the fuckin story!!!!

Author: Just read it! You'll see, fr fr.

*Angie and SG glare at me and do as I say while Wade is in the corner*

Author: Wade, just read it... you'll like what I did, honest...

Wade: ...

Mitsuki: Inko! INKO!

Inko: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitsuki tried to hold her best friend from falling the best she could but she fell to the floor anyway, crying her eyes out. The another of Izuku began to shake and hyperventilate while grabbing her head...

Inko: IZUKUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Camie: Y-Yo... that's fucked up...

Peg watched the tv as she chest began to go in and out from how she tried to conceal her tears along with Pepper.

The wife of Tony covered her mouth for her step son while Tēka stared at the tv as if it wasn't real. Rei and Masaru mourned for Inko and her child, to think that this man would do something so cruel to a teenage boy who was only doing what he thought was right.

Zira dug her rapier into the floor and said a small prayer for Izuku but as for Ororo...

Ororo: ...

The Weather Goddess stood up and took her coat off and made her way to the door.

Zira: Village Mothe-

Ororo: You stay here.

Zira made a move to refuse but then Ororo's eyes lit up, making her stop in her tracks...