Doing Something Special

Once Nat and Laura - along with Daken and Logan got back to Izuku's house, Cap and Buck went back to the Cabins to figure out what they needed to do next.

They didn't tell Izuku about the ominous person in the shy that flew off but then he let them know that possibly said person tried attacking Jen but he got in the way.

Nat glared at this but smiled saying that she was happy that he was ok and was even surprised that he got Rogue to stay with them

Eri was a little scared of everything that went on but she clung to the teen who held her, Morgan, and Kyara close. He gave his second mom a peck on the cheek before heading upstairs while Nat reviewed Yagi's fight with some of their most annoying fighter

To see that he won was just shocking, they thought that he would lose but his fire to be a hero was way too much for even Red Guardian - Nat's father figure to get through.

She smiled and sent the vid to Cap and Buck who texted her...

Cap: ...

Buck: Damn...

Nat: Exactly. The fact that he won against Rumlow and Alexei of all people.

Cap: Hm.

Nat: You sure you still want to extract the serum from him? He was damn serious.

Cap: Heh, well, I guess it can't be helped.

Buck: You weren't gonna take it from him in the first place.

Cap: Seeing as how Jen is sleeping in his bed now. He's gonna need it. Without that healing factor he'd die.

Nat: Agreed.

Buck: Same.

Cap: Let him rest for now, if trouble stirs, he'll know what to do.

Nat nodded and out her phone down as Inko came and sat on the couch sipping tea. The red head put her head on her hand and said...

Nat: Hm.

Inko heard this and looked back as Inki hopped to the woman's shoulders...

Inko: Hm.

Nat: I definitely see it.

Inko: What? See what?

Nat: We heard Carol say how she'd just settle down with you.

Inko: (Blush) O-Oh! T-That.

Nat: I see why.

Inko: Natasha, if this is your way of teasing me then please quit it.

Nat: Heheh just trying to get my mind of if everything that's going on.

Inko: I see. Just take a breather. Go out or something.

Nat: Please, me going out won't do anything but get me unwanted attention. I'd rather be here, with Izuku.

As she said this, the boy was just coming down but stopped when he heard them talking...

Inko: Heheh there you go again. Talking about Izuku.

Izuku: ?

Nat: Sigh, I can't help it. I hate that some of our villains are here, because he's a target.

Inko put her cup down saying...

Inko: It scares me too. The thought of someone hurting my child is just... sigh... I try not to think about it. He's a growing boy, I just hope he can fight through it all.