Senpai - 2

Author: WHEW OK! People remember this show.

Angie: Yea but it's still old.

Wade: True very true.

Author: Ok, so, obviously everyone got the whole "Hell of a Butler" clue. Yes I am doing Black Butler next - maybe just the first season,

SG: What we will tell you is that this arc won't last more than two or three chapters since it's so old and we don't want to go back and watch it all.

Author: Black Butler is a different story though. The Cast for that will be Izuku, Shoto, Momo, Tēka, Rei, Pepper, and Ochako.

Angie: We're not gonna put the kids in that one though. We have morales.

Author: Black Butler may also end up being only Three or Four chapters long because I want to do another action one after.

Wade: And for those who want us to do attack on Titans...

Angie: Um...

SG: Ehhhhhhh...

Author: ... Ok look, if I do this, I'm only sending four people: Thor, Ryu, Shoto, and Eijiro. That's the deal, why because they're practically immortal and let's be honest, you don't know WHO'S gonna die next in that show.

Wade: Why are we not putting Izuku in it?  Because he's in a lot of the crossovers we have already.

Angie: Sapphire? For Dragon Ball Z, we're either gonna base it in the Buu Saga or Tournament of Power Saga. That way they'll get to fight the crew.

Author: Here's the list for them:

*Carol

*Ryu

*Izuku

*Thor

*Camie

*Katsuki

*Adam

*Monica

Wade: Also... Main Canon MHA? Really?

SG: You guys really wanted that shit?

Author: Who the fuck told you that we WASN'T gonna do that!?!?

Angie: That was automatic. Who do you think we were?

Author/Angie/Wade/SG: Some fucking cliche's?

SG: We're doing that!

Author: Now, let's get back to the chapter guys, enjoy.

A few days has past since Haruhi met Izuku, she didn't know why but her mind could shake off the image of his face for some reason.

He just looked way too... NOT normal. As if he tried to hard to BE normal that it made him stand out.

Since then, she hasn't seen the teen despite him being in the area of her dad's apartment. She wondered who he was, she's never seen him before and if he was living around her, her dad would've said something about it by now.

As of right now, she walked into The Host club and could see that her so called "friends" were back up to no good with their clients yet again.

Haruhi: Sigh...

Girl: Tamaki? Why are you smiling at me~?

Tamaki: How could I not when you look this beautiful~?