ROAR - 5

Three months has passed for Izuku and the others but as for the Natsu Gang, only one night had passed.

The reason for this was mainly because of the time difference in the Celestial World, thanks to the Spirit King.

The Natsu gang all laid on the ground in woe of their situation before, hating the fact that besides the first day of their training, they didn't get anyway.

Izuku and the others were, at the moment, sitting right by them as they laid face down into the ground.

Izuku: ... Wow, (snickers)

Ryu: Pfft!!

Shisui: (Snickers) c-come on guys... that - pffft! That's not funny.

Shoto: It's funny.

Wendy looked up at Izuku with a pout for his teasing which made the teen stare at her, he then sighed and said...

Izuku: Alright, alright, no more fun, come on.

He gave her a hand which made her gasp in happiness before eagerly taking it. He pulled her up as the two walked off but Lucy saw them and said...

Lucy: AND JUST WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU TAKING HER!?!?!??

Izuku: ... W-Well... I kind of had a feeling that this was gonna happen, so I told Wendy I'd train her for the one week that we have left.

Natsu: HUH!?!?!?!???

Gray: HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

Izuku: How? You guys defeated those Holy Knight guys not long ago without a power up.

Happy: You can't just leave us out of the training,

Izuku: Sorry, but the training I have for her fits her abilities. If I trained you guys - you wouldn't make it to the Grand Magic Games.

They all froze but then Ryu stepped forward saying...

Ryu: Heheh I could always train you guys, no problem.

He cracked his knuckles with an evil grin while Natsu said...

Natsu: OH YEA!!!!!! LETS GO!!!!! YOU AND M-

Natsu was then upper cutted about ten miles out into the water...

Happy: DON'T DIE NATSU!!!! I'M COMING!!!!!

Happy then flew off after his friend.

Ryu: Who's next?

Gray: Tch! Natsu may have went down easy...

Shoto: Gray? I wouldn't-

Gray: BUT I'M A DIFFERENT STOR-

Ryu took him by the face and slammed him into the sand so hard that glass was made around them from how fast he was going.

Ryu: Who else!?

Lucy paled as Ryu walked up to her with a cartoon - like evil grin, cracking his knuckles again...

Ryu: You blonde?

Lucy: N-NO!!!! NOT ME!!!! I-I'M GOOD!!! SOOOO GO - PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!!!!!

Shisui took the teen by the shoulder and pulled him back a little, saying...

Shisui: How about we help them that DOESN'T require breaking them all together?

Lucy: I LIKE THAT IDEA!!!! LET'S GO WITH THAT ONE!!!!!

Erza sighed but then looked at Izuku who was in the distance with Wendy, talking to her. She really wondered what type of training he was going to have her do.