The Baby Lesson

A few days later, Izuku and the others walked into class with Denki tripping over the hammer of Thor that Nat absentmindedly left in the middle of the floor for the last few weeks. She didn't feel like getting it up and it's become a regular day thing for everyone to try and pick it up - even All Might would try, but even HE wasn't worthy.

When they all sat down, they found that Aizawa packed up his caterpillar bag and started to leave out.

Eijiro: Aizawa Sensei? Where are you going?

Aizawa: Midnight is teaching you all the next lesson I refuse to teach though you would all need to study and pass it before you can move on the the Sports Festival.

Momo: It must be something really important if another teacher has to get involved.

Nat: Hehehe not that important, but the looks on your faces will be a delight for me.

X: Heh.

Ochako: Uh.

Katsuki: Oi! Deku! What's she talking about?

Izuku: Why would I know?

Toru: She's your mom.

Izuku: What makes any of you think that I know what goes on in her head?

Iida: Judging from how close you are-

Izuku: Iida, please don't.

Mina: You guys are pretty close.

Kyoka: Yea... like too close for comfort.

Izuku: We really aren't like tha-

Nat: Kid, we sleep in bed with you.

Mineta/Denki: WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!

Mineta then came over to Izuku and got in his table in his face saying...

Mineta: Like, together? Like, you sleep between them. What do they wear?! Ya gotta tell me!!!

Tsu grabbed him with her tongue and slammed him into the floor.

Tsu: Please be quiet.

Denki: So you just be cuddling... with them both!?!?

Izuku: N-No! It's not like that, I just-

X: I washed his back.

Silence now filled the room... they all looked at Izuku  who threw his head to the desk, cracking it as he sighed.

Izuku: X, why would you just say that?

X: Your face is cute.

Izuku: Sigh...

Tokoyami: For someone who harbors light, I never knew you were so... impure.

Izuku: Shut up!

Katsuki: Damn perv...

Izuku: You have NO ROOM to talk!