GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!! Pt. 5

Morgan: HAHAHAHHHAHA YOU LOST TOO!!!!!

Nozel: Be quiet, child!

Nel: Hahahahahaha!!!!

Nozel: That's not something you should laugh at.

Nel: You're just mad because you were talking all that smack and ended up losing!

Satsuki: Don't be a sore loser!

Kyara: Yea! Don't be a sore loser.

Nozel growled at them but Mirio came to him and put a hand on his shoulder saying...

Mirio: Hey, you win some, you lose some.

He ripped away...

Nozel: As if.

He turned his back to him but in all honesty, he had to admit that he was right. He sighed and looked at Ryu who flew back to them all with Natsu, Shinso, and Gajeel in his hands.

He tossed them to the floor with Izuku healing them and sat down with a sigh but everyone just couldn't help but stare.

The fact that he and Ochako could become something bigger than a PLANET was just impossible.

Izuku: Did you get it out of your system?

Ryu: Yea, Yea.

Izuku: Are you ok now?

Ryu: I'm fine.

Izuku: Good.

He put a hand on his brother's head who looked at him...

Izuku: I don't think Toga would be too happy with me if I let you get so angry and not let it out.

Lucy: Angry?

Levy: He was mad? For what!? And who is Toga!?

Lucy: And why did Natsu and Gajeel have to suffer for it!?

Izuku: Remember that girl that Ryu met up with at the bar before everything stopped?

Levy: Yea? But she didnt seem to know him.

Izuku: That's true, but after that incident, Ryu and Toga ended up getting closer - even to the point where they're dating. Reason he was frustrated, was because she's not here.

Levy: So they had to suffer because he's-

Eiji: Horny, yea.

Ryu tossed a rock at the red head who caught it and crushed it into his hands.

Mina: Pfffft!!! So you didn't get enough in Hell?

He tossed a rock at Mina but she spat out acid, melting the rock.

Mina: HA!!!!!

Ryu: You can all shut up now.

Mirio: Come on guys, let's leave him alone. Ryu did great out there, didn't he?