Final Exams Ch. 5

Inko: So, you really were Mr. Stark's wife?

Pepper: Yes I was

Pepper: Yes I was. Sigh, everyday I miss that man

Peggy: I've only met Tony briefly and despite the... nauseating attitude - no offense.

Pepper: Hehe oh no, it's fine. Tony's had his moment.

Peggy: Despite all of that. He did have a heart. Maybe not a nice one but, still.

Inko: Oh, I don't like to think he might've have been that bad.

Pepper: We've spent... about 75% of our time yelling. But I was ok with it. He wanted to be a hero so bad that I couldn't stop him. I didn't want to stop him.

At this moment while the Final Exams were going on, Inko was sitting with Peggy and Pepper. Drinking some tea, sitting together.

Inko wanted to know more about the two women that were with two of Izuku's dads since they were here.

Inko: Heh... Izuku is the same way. Before he got his powers, he tried every conceivable to become a hero. He studied hard for the entrance exam and passed but as soon as he got his powers, he spent everyday perfecting them.

Peggy: He started young. That's good.

Inko: Yea.

Peggy: I will say that seeing as thought Steve may in fact have a child excited me. I want to know him.

Pepper: Same. I knew that Tony was hiding something and when I found out that he possibly had a son - I wasn't going to take no for an answer from Cap of Bucky,

Inko: I understand but why didn't you say anything to him while he was here?

Pepper: I froze up. I didn't know how to start off - or how to tell him that he has a new sister and whatnot. He already seems like he has a lot on his plate.

Peggy: With his studies and his training while ALSO taking care of his sister that seems to cling to his back, we didn't want to throw it all on him.

Inko stood up with a smile and said...

Inko: T-That's nonsense.

Peggy: ?

Pepper: What do you mean?

Inko: Izuku would love it - more than you know. All he had was me. But seeing as how his own family is expanding, he's just as excited about getting to know all of you as you two are.

 But seeing as how his own family is expanding, he's just as excited about getting to know all of you as you two are