ONE PUNCH!!!! 4

Author: Ok, so, I'm gonna do something.

Wade: Huh?

SG: Whatchu talkin bout, Louis?

Author: So, hear me out. The fight between Eijiro, Purge, and Knull will still go on but...

Angie: But what?

Author: I'm gonna throw them - plus Ryu and Toga some place else that isn't the Bleach World - I'm also gonna throw in Mina as a bonus.

Wade: Why?

Author: Let me have fun with my story, ok? You guys know the rules, if you don't like it, I'll pull them out and we'll figure something else out. But what I WILL tell you... that it will be gorey but also funny.

SG: Is it-

Author: No SG, it's not Tokyo Ghoul. I really wanted to do that one, but decided not to...

Angie: So where are you sending them?

Author: (Smiles)

Angie: The fucks with that smile?

Author: You'll see. Anyway, Wade, your ass is going too.

Wade: But why do I-

Author: YOU'RE GOING TOO!!!!

Wade: Ok! Ok! We're cool! I'll listen!

Author: Good! Also, I wanted to go ahead and clear the air about the fight between Knull and Eijiro.

Angie: Uh... like what?

Author: For one: Knull is a God, he was there in the blackness of Nonexistent until God said "Let there be light" right?

Wade: Ok?

Author: Some people were wondering why Eijiro was able to go toe to toe with him. Here's the reason why?

SG: It was confusing how they were just fighting in space...

Author: The reason Eijiro can even DO that is because - and most of you forgot about it but, Knull MADE him his heir. This puts the red heads power and skill at a high pedestal level. Eijiro is BASICALLY Knull's son with Purge being the grandson.

Angie: Ok, I think I'm getting it.

Author: Also, some of you may be thinking about how brutal Eijiro will be when he gets back to the MHA world. Well don't.

SG: Why?

Author: I didn't explain it well but Eijiro is most likely gonna be like the Kenpachi of his world. He's gonna fight crime like regular Eijiro would but when he starts to take lethal damage, that's when he starts fighting like the Son of Knull.

Wade: Oooh! It's like giving them a slap on the wrist instead of just fisting them through the chest.

Author: Yea! Where they end up, Mina and Eijiro are most likely gonna give in to what they want to do but it's not gonna be anything THAT bad, the only people who will end up getting really brutal is Ryu and Toga.

Author: I'm also thinking of giving him a Wolf look for the world that they end up in. No, it's not Beastars. No, it's not any Furry Anime you've heard off.

SG/Wade/Angie: ... Uuuuh ok?

Author: One more thing! After the Bleach and Black Clover Chapters, We'll get started on the Avatar and Dragon Ball Z chapters.