Fail

It's been a few days now, and Tenya Iida was making his way back outside after running all day. He needed to empty his engine if he was was going to do this right.

Iida: Orange Soda instead of Orange Juice... Hmm.

He walked to a nearby soda machine and got out the preferred can

He walked to a nearby soda machine and got out the preferred can. He looked at it before seeing that the streets weren't empty but also weren't full, which was good for him.

He gulped down the entire soda and put it in the recycling ben before jogging. He felt no different besides the little energy slime as he yelled out...

Iida: BOOST!!!!

He heard his engine rev to life but this was different - way too different his Quirk revved up a little too loud, now it was sounding like...

Iida: Er... it's sounds like a sports caaaAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!

Shockingly, Iida found himself speeding down the street faster he's ever did before...

Iid: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

The teen boy shrieked in fear as he narrowly dodged all the cars in the way. He jumped over one and skidded on the asphalt before speeding off again, making the car around him lean a little as he found himself on the other side of town. He took a few quick breaths and looked around before checking his timer.

He was shocked to see that he's been running for six minutes and ended up there when usually it'll take him twenty. He smiled at his progress as he got himself another and made his way home.

With Denki, he walked back and forth passed his microwave wondering if it was really alright to start absorbing. The possibilities were awesome but the fact that he could become addicted and blow up the city, shook him a little.

He took a breath and just decided to take it a step slower so he took out his fully charged phone...

Denki: Alright, please don't blow up the city.

He hesitantly tapped it with his finger and a small spark happened, making him brace for impact. When he saw nothing happened, he looked at his phone to see that it was now halfway charged.

Denki: Huh?!

He looked at his hand to see the remnants of electrical currents on his hands before saying...

Denki: Sigh... looked like my phone's not gonna be a good starter.

He looked back at the Microwave and glared. Taking a leap of faith and grabbing for it. The microwave, and the lights in his apartment started to flicker as he heard a fizzing sound.

The bulbs busted as he was now standing in the dark so he made his way outside to see that all the other occupants were making there way out as well.

By the time he got to the sidewalk, he realized that he just absorbed all of the electricity out of the apartment complex.

Denki: I didn't mean to do that!