I AM THE HYPE!!!!

Author: OK!!!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!! YOU GUYS CAN THANK SAPHY FOR THIS SHIT.

Angie: Yea! He's hella hype and SO ARE WE!!!!!!!

Wade: We're gonna be diving into somebody's childhood with the Omake that Author has for you -

SG: NOOOOOO WE'RE NOT GONNA TELL YOU - AND DON'T YOU DARE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!

SG: THAT MEANS YOU, RIYGIN!!!!!

Author: You ain't slick!

Wade: AND STAR AND VONTE!!!!

Angie: HEY! Don't even THINK about it, Dante!!!! OR JACK!!!!!

Author: That's right! I'm calling you all out. Just read it and enjoy the hype.

Angie: First is DBS, then Shippuden, then my Omake. But - No Cap, in that order, the amount of words are gonna be: 4 - 5000, 2 - 3000, and 3 - 4000.

Wade: THAT IS 12,000 WORDS DUDE!!!!

SG: Oh yea, get comfortable, you're gonna be here all day.

Angie: Make some food.

Coryxkenshin: Go ahead and get yourself two packs of ramen, a box of Cosmic Brownies, and washed that down with about two glasses of Kool - Aid.

Author: HEY!!!!!!

Wade: WHEN THE HELL DID HE GET HERE!!!!!

Angie: DAMMIT WADE!

SG: DID YOU SERIOUSLY LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN!?!?!?!?

Beerus: So you're the kids that the idiot told me about.

Izuku looked at the humanoid feline as Inki jumped to his shoulder. The two looked at one another, wondering who this was and why he seem interested in them.

Whis: Such a surprise, I've never heard of such an alien as a Kree, and to defeat Goku of all people.

Izuku: Um...

He just bowed saying...

Izuku: Thank you... and you are?

Whis put a hand over his mouth and came close with a smile saying...

Whis: Ah, such a gentlemen. I am Whis.

He gestured to Beerus who was poking Ryu's face which was very irritating...

Ryu:💢

Whis: That person there, is Lord Beerus, God of Destruction.

Katsuki: "God of Destruction"?

Ryu: Isn't that the same shit that Yami calls himself?

Beerus: I don't know who this Yami is, but he sounds like a good fight as well. You'll have to introduce me once we're down here.

Iris: Done... here?

Obatala: ...

Beerus: Yes, I wish to test you myself. Goku and Vegeta losing isn't something that you can just do, the others, well, they're all weak.

Piccolo: Ok, ow.

Krillin: I'm proud to be the strongest human.

Yamcha: I'm not fazed by being called weak.

Vegeta: Ha! Weaklings!

Tien: You still lost to a 15 year old.

Vegeta: SHUT IT TRICLOPS!!!!!