ONE PUNCH!!!! 2

Mickey: LET US OUT!!!!!

Riku: STOP IT!!!!!!

Tokoyami skidded back with gritted teeth but then tumbled to the ground as he stopped. He stood up and breathed, glaring at Marluxia who smirked before looking up at Xigbar who chuckled...

Xigbar: What's wrong kid? You're not slacking on us, are you?

With Erza and Saix though, the boy was pushed back as Erza came in with a glare. She brought her blade down on him but he blocked it with his Claymore only for the strength of her strike to send him backwards...

He used his weapon to stop himself but he when he did, he found Erza kicking him in the face, knocking him through a tree.

Erza: Black Winged Armor!!!

In unbelievable speed, Erza flew in and came for Saix yet again and did a powerful downward slash, sending him to the floor.

She glared at the others as Xigbar took to the sky. He pointed his weapons at her but she was already behind him.

Using the flat side, she smacked him down, barreling him into the ground...

Erza: TOKOYAMI!!!!

He saw this chance and stood up, dashing at Xigbar's descending figure.

Saix and Marluxia got in his way but...

Erza: HEAVEN'S WHEEL ARMOR!!!

The redhead donned her armor and summoned about a hundred swords and threw her hands down...

Erza: DANCE MY SWORDS!!!!

Marluxia and Saix slashed them all but while they did, Tokoyami passed them and knocking his Unicornis Keyblade into Xigbar's side...

The nobody crashed through countless trees before the boy took a second to breath. Xehanort's failed attempt to take him over took everything out of him...

He looked straight, seeing Xigbar get up and said...

Xigbar: That's more like it, kid. You may actually live up to that Title of yours.

Tokoyami: I'm tired... of this...

Xigbar: ?

Marluxia: ?

Saix: ?

They all felt something from him but they didn't know what it was. Tokoyami gave a look to Erza...

Tokoyami: Erza.

Erza: ?

Tokoyami: Buy me some time.

Luxford: Hehe

The teen nodded and floated down in front of him

The teen nodded and floated down in front of him. She then donned her Clear Heart Clothing with two katanas in her hand.

She took a step forward which made the three men prepare themselves. Tokoyami took his blade with two hands and poured his dark energy into it, changing it into Dark Magical Energy.