Little Horned Girl

Deadpool: OOOOOOH!!!! That's the message?!?!

Author: Yep

Deadpool: Ha! They're not gonna like that.

Author: I know...

Deadpool: Damn Author, you're one clever fuck. 😀

Author: Cool down on the cursing please. 😤

Deadpool: WAIT! 😱 I have emojis now!? 😃 I HAVE EMOJIS NOW! 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Author: Yea, decided to be a little nice, 😏 just don't overdo I-

Deadpool: 😈😆😃🤨🖕🏾😱🤩😂🥵😭💀😁!!!!!

Author: Sigh...

With Shigaraki and Kurogiri, the two glared at the situation that happened. Their captive has finally broken out and they were very upset by this.

Shigaraki: How in the hell did she get out?!

Kurogiri: She was bled dry, she shouldn't have had the strength.

?: Pfft! Even if she did, she's hardly even a threat. So what if she got out?

Kurogiri: You fool! She was the strongest specimen we ever came across, if she sides with the heroes, there's no way we can win.

?: You have me... or should I say... us.

Other shadowy figures walked to his side, glaring and ready to fight the heroes - in - training. Shigaraki thought about it before saying...

Shigaraki: Yes, you do have a point.

Kurogiri: Shigaraki, he is not ready.

Shigaraki: Maybe not now, but he's close. Sending him on a test run will do him some good.

Kurogiri: I do not support this!

Shigaraki: Lighten up, Kurogiri. All will be fine.

He then looked at what he made and told them all...

Shigaraki: We'll start soon...

?: Good, hehehe.

Back with Izuku and Katsuki - a few days later, the two were seen hanging out with both Nala and Kyara which they've been doing for an entire week.

Ever since the two girls told them about their situation and sleeping arrangements, they've decided that they would hang around them as part of their mission since the kidnapper was targeting sad children.

Beatrice told them that they should change back any day now but it was already the end of the week which meant that they didn't have a lot of time, so they hoped that they could catch the kidnapper soon but at the moment, Izuku was enjoying the time he had with the two.

Nala: Why do you guys hang out with us?

Katsuki: Grr! That again? I told you - it's because you don't have anyone else to hang out with. What's up with you asking the same question?!