Unstoppable

(I feel like this needs to be said but please keep in mind that this is STILL a BNHA story, I will include no more than two more characters from the Marvel Universe but that's it.)

Natasha walked into the rock zone (that's the name right? The place where Denki, Momo, and Kyoka are at right? I'm not going back to find out.) to see that three teens were all surrounded by villains, they did their best best but they just kept getting right back up for some reason. She walked up to them all with a smile as a villain said...

Villain: Who the hell are you!?

Momo and the others saw the red head but Denki couldn't help but stare at her body, Kyoka saw him drooling and smacked her hand into his eyes so that he wouldn't look anymore while Natasha said...

Natasha: To you villains, you can call me Black Widow.

She then went from walking to running at an irregular speed as she sent a palm - based uppercut into one of the members chin. They all watched as he fell to the grown a ways away but when the next one looked back at her, he got a spinning kick in the face.

Natasha landed in a kneeling position which prompt one of them to send a flaming kick to her face but she caught his leg and socked him in throat, making him choke a little. While still holding his leg, she kicked another that came at her from behind before using the same leg to slam her foot down on the leg she held, making him do a split.

Villain: AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

They heard how he screamed like a girl and winced at the pain. A villain with an ice quirk blasted her but she just flipped over it, landing on his shoulder and giving him a crushing blow to the nose before doing a backflip, sending him to the ground.

She lazily stood up to the noise of one that roared out, letting her know where he was coming from so she pulled out some mace and sprayed him with it.

Villain: Gah!!!

She emptied the entire bottle of mace in the guys face before sidestepping a behemoth who tried bringing his arms down on her. He swung at her but she gracefully dodged him which took the three teens by shock.

It didn't even looked like she had a Quirk and yet she was beating these villains like they were nothing. She was amazing, so much so, that Momo and Kyoka blushed a little from how beautifully she fought. Natasha backflip out of the way of the behemoth bringing his arms down yet again but before his hands hit the ground, she threw down some devices that weren't familiar to the trio.

The villain with the monster quirk found himself trapped in a wire and to make matters worse, it tightened up on him every time he moved. The redhead jumped onto one of his fists and looked him in the eyes and asked him...

Natasha: So does this happen when your angry? I'm curious.

Behemoth Villain: Grrr!! GET OFF!!!

Natasha: Suns getting real low, big guy.

Behemoth villain: IT'S NOON YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!

Natasha: Eh, worth a try.

She then held her fist out as what looked like a dart stung him in the neck, making him pass out. Another villain came and tried to used his tentacle quirk on her but he had a pervy grin.

Tentacle villain: I'm gonna have fun with you lady!!!!

Natasha: Of course you will.

She dashed towards him and kicked his feet from under him and stood up before stomping her heel hard on his jewels.

Tentacle: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Another girly scream was heard as she gave him a smile which was that of a dominatrix and said...