Who's My Dad?

About three weeks has passed since then and Nat at the moment was making her way to Aizawa's class, thinking of where she and Izuku could go out to, she didn't want them both to go home because she knew that Inko would try to hog the kid away from her.

Nat: Hm...

She walked into the class to see that Aizawa was in his caterpillar bag, bandaged from head to toe sleeping while All Might watched the kids talked amongst themselves. Though some were doing little practices with their Quirks. Mina breathed in before breathing out towards her desk to see that she made the corner of it dissolve a little, she stood up and yelled...

Mina: YES!!!!

Eijiro, at the moment was focused with his whole body hardening as he tried to crush a solid metal ball, he was getting close because he saw it crack but that was about as much as he could do before his stamina ran out.

Her son was trying to see if he could change the matter of his pen while Katsuki sat there looking bored but she knew what he was doing.

Since Izuku's possibility list, he's been thinking of what else could his explosions and One For All do, he just didn't show it.

Nat: Well, I see that all of you are taking your training seriously.

Toru: Oh... Ms. Romanoff...

Everyone except for Katsuki, Iida, Shoto, Izuku, Tokoyami, Mezo, Momo, and Kyoka's head went down in depression. Izuku was confused, so he looked at Nat who smiled and said...

Nat: You shouldn't let that get you down. Yes, you failed but you aren't dead, which means that you should count it as a win.

Mineta: It still sucks.

Ochaco: I really thought I would at least pass with a better grade.

Mina: You passed!?

Ochaco: Only because I figured out that a villain wouldn't wait on you to be ready. She still caught me, which means...

Tsu: Failure.

Ochaco: Sigh.

Nat: Honestly, I get where you're coming from but nows not the time to get all depressed.

All Might: SHE'S RIGHT!! The mark of a true hero is their tenacity.

Eijiro: Easy for you to say, All Might.

Denki: Yea! You're always winning a fight. I can't remember one time that you actually had to try.

Nat: Oh he has.

They all looked at her...

Everyone: He has?!!

Aizawa then woke up saying...

Aizawa: You kids remember when I talked about Izuku's mother, right?

Iida: I remember that.

Mina: Yea, me too.

Eijiro: Was she really that strong?

Nat: Yea, she was.

All Might: Carol was more powerful than me - even in my heyday.

Everyone: STRONGER THAN YOU?!?!

Rikido: B-But that's madness!

Mashirao: Yea, you're the strongest in the world.

Tokoyami looked at Izuku saying...

Tokoyami: I had no idea.

Izuku: Yea, it was a pretty big shock for me too.