RASENGAN - 5

Author: Hey guys. Sorry it took so long. Work has been kicking my ass.

Angie: Working 10 - 12 hour shifts sucks.

Wade: He barely had enough time for us.

SG: Author? Don't forget.

Author: Right. Ok, so, the Fight with Lee and Katsuki. Now, if any of you watched Deathbattle, you would know that Might Guy would absolutely win against All Might.

Wade: But this is Katsuki and Lee.

SG: Both are young and Lee could've worn but he couldn't open up all Eight Gates which is why he lost.

Angie: If the battle would've dragged on. I personally think that Lee would've won.

Author: Same. O.F.A is The Most Powerful Quirk but Lee's intense training through the years made him ready for the Quirk.

Wade: Even thought Katsuki was using 100% he's still human and even with the weak healing factor he has, he still would've lost.

Author: But Katsuki fought Izuku and in this story, he's the son of Carol Danvers. Fighting him made the teens body susceptible to more punishment.

SG: So at this point, it was a matter of who would fall first and Lee's never fight Izuku or Carol. If he did, he's most likely win.

Author: But, for this round, the Winner is Katsuki. I know that in the Chunnin Arc that Lee loses already but he really could've won.

Angie: We didn't want to make it like the Naruto Group didn't have a chance at all against Izuku and the others.

Author: I wanted it to be fair, y'know?

Wade: As for Gaara's Fight...

Author: He actually... had no chance.

Angie: No, seriously, he had no chance.

SG: Even without the Ghostrider Form, the fight between Shoto and Gaara was just pure Science.

Angie: Red's main weapon of attack was sand...

Wade: Sand turns into glass when it's heated...

Author: It turns into clumps of ice when you freeze it.

SG: As far as Tailed Beasts go... Shukaku is STILL a sand - based monster.

Wade: Had Gaara had Wind Style on his side, he might've stood a better chance but he didn't.

Angie: Shoto - even the Original Shoto from MHA would've most likely beaten Gaara. He has two ways to deal with him. So, Winner if Shoto.

Author: If you guys disagree, please, tell me. I read the comments and I'll personally apologize if I got anything wrong.

After treating Choji to his own piece of Heaven, Izuku and the others made their way home only to find Naruto there waiting for them.

Naruto: Oh! Hey guys! How was your eat out?

Eijiro: Yo Naruto!!!

Naruto: Eijiro - nii!!!

The full red head used Purge to stretch his arm out and grab the blonde, putting him on his shoulders.

Eijiro: Please tell me you fought today. Did ya kick Kiba's ass?

Naruto: No not today, that's tomorrow.

Eijiro: Ugh! No wonder he was in a good mood and had no bruises.

Mina: Darn it! Did you at least smack Sasuke around?