Spider - Man Part 2

Deadpool: Author? I know you saw the comments-

Author: I know! I know! Sorry about that guys, I'm excited as hell about writing this part of the story but I just wanted to follow the way I had it wrote out in my head.

Deadpool: Everybody was excited for America's sweetheart.

Author: I know! I'm sorry, I promise he'll be in this chapter and a few others, just you wait and see.

The has risen and all of New York was just starting to wake up. Izuku yawned and stretched his body as he sat up and looked around.

He looked through his window and saw a view of the sun seeing that it was getting higher and higher by the second and smile while the energy from its rays started to fill him.

He came out to the small balcony in his room and looked over the entire city and yawned, covering his mouth. He began to walk away but realized something...

He's never actually went flying for fun. Anyone would enjoy the power of flight and all he's used it for was fighting off villains or sparing.

Seeing this as an issue, he smirked and gave the balcony a glance before running towards it and jumping out.

He smirked at them and prepared himself, speeding towards a shorter building. He he landed with a loud thump and a slight tremor before super leaping over four buildings but as soon as he landed again, he thundered off high into the sky.

He was so high up that he ended up landing on a plane but he didn't care that he was that high up. He ran to the end of it and jumped off shooting off past the ozone layer.

The kitchen chuckled to himself and came right back down to New York and flew so fast that nobody could tell exactly what it was that cause the power gusts of wind.

He flew low - almost within arms length of the pavement while also maneuvering his way around other vehicles.

Seeing a bunch of little kids on a school bus, he slow down as they looked at him, seeing that he was flying before waving at them. They became excited and eagerly waved back as he sped back up.

The boy landed on a building and jumped from that one to another before running off a window with office people wondering what that was and finally jump all the way up to the top of the Empire State Building.

He hung off the top of it with his arm hook around the tip and looked down as the crisp cool air breeze blew through him.

Izuku: So this is New York, huh?

A little bit later, he came back home, closing his balcony door and running his hands through his hair. He's never really paid attention to how long and curly it's gotten.

At first, it was just long enough to touch his ears, now, it was at his shoulders - almost touching his back. Not to mention the others, their hair has gotten long too which meant that they all had one thing in common, they all had to get their hair cut regularly.

Deadpool: Why are their hair so long? It's only been-

Author: Think about it Wade. The time in the MHA universe and the MARVEL universe runs differently. In the MHA world a week could pass by but a week in the MHA universe is probably a month or two in the MARVEL universe.

Deadpool: But they aren't even really there.

Author: True, they aren't but MENTALLY they are and whatever the Brian thinks is happening could alter their bodies a little.

Deadpool: So what do they look like now?

Author: If the readers want to see it, they'll say "Yay" for it.