WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT!!!! Pt. 3

Author: Ok, so, before I do this...

*Boulder drops on Cabbage Man's cabbage cart.*

Cabbage Man: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MY CABBAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wade: We're sorry.

SG: We had to do it to him one time.

Angie: It had to be done, you don't see the Cabbage man in Book 3.

Author: It's like a requirement in Avatar to fuck up the Cabbage Cart. Just saying...

Wade: Ok, so for some of you in the comments saying that...

Angie: This guy was Koji's...

Wade: You were shit wrong.

SG: If I'm being honest, this picture was gonna be used for a new book Author was gonna make and he wanted to know what you guys thought of the picture.

Author: As far as the other two go, it was just gonna be Koji adopting two daughters - like the AU version of Koji in their world died.

Wade: Author was kinda trying to stay on the cannon of RWBY but since the show is so loose to him, it was kinda hard.

SG: So yea, relax guys.

Author: Also... I'm bringing Gaara with them.

Wade: Then why not send Gaara there by himself?

SG: You already got Shisui there, two Naruto characters could pretty much Solo anyone in ATLA.

Angie: Ok first: that's not true, Katara and Toph have proven to be THE BEST Water and Earth benders and they aren't even considered an anime.

SG: That is... very true.

Author: As far as air users go, I honestly feel like Aang can keep up with both Wendy and Yuno - he just doesn't like making unnecessary destruction.

Angie: Plus, as far as tacticians go, Sokka's brain is damn near up there with Pearl from Steven Universe.

Wade: Is that suppose to mean something?

Author: Wade? You do know that Pearl is 5000+ years old and have been in endless wars up until Steven was born, right?

SG: ... Ok point taken.

Author: Just cause she's a cartoon character and not an anime character doesn't make her any less goated. She went against a Gem half the size of a Tailed Beast and STILL came out on top.

Wade: Another... good point...

Author: Now, anyway, like I was saying, this will have Gaara in it... and Iceman.