Azure

Author: Hey guys! So, I took your advice and right now, I'm in the midst of making the Blue Marvel/Miss America/King Hyperion crossover DC story.

Author: DO NOT WORRY! I won't stave off this story. I'm keeping that story in my drafts. Also, I'm HELLA excited that you guys would love Izuku and some of the others a to just drop down in other anime's.

Author: Not gonna cap with you, that has me HYPE!!!! I'm thinking about which one I should start with now... buuuuuut I will tell you guys... I will not be doing JoJo's Bizzare adventure, One Piece, or Hunter x Hunter - I KNOW I KNOW!!!! 

Author: I just haven't gotten around to watching it, I'm sorry. Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Avatar: Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, and Naruto - including Shippuden will be in it and others. I'll also include that new Amazon show: Invincible.

Author: No, I am not doing Boruto... ok if you guys really want it, then I'll do it. I may make this like, apart of the cannon but let me know. If you guys want the first chapter of God of War x The Boys then speak up.

Author: And one more thing...😑 for those of you who are gonna tell me that Avatar and Legend of Korra aren't anime, you can pour you a glass of top notch Chardonnay, get on your knees and suck my big, black, veiny, PULSING DI-

That night, Eri woke up, running her eyes. Her vision was hazy from what happened earlier.

All she could remember was the scary teen who then started to fly off with her in hand. She shivered from how cold it was in the sky before looking around at her surroundings.

Eri: ?

She got off the very soft couch that made her want to stay there but kept the blanket on her body. She walked around the house, scared since she hated the dark.

She also didn't want to call out to anyone because she didn't know who was here. She took a step forward and realized that she stepped on a chew toy which made her silently yelp and fall to the floor.

Eri: Ow...

As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Inki looking at her. She's always seen a cat in books but never in real life.

Inki stepped to the girl which made her almost home herself as it came closer. Inki brushed its he's duo against her arm which made her looked at it very confused.

When she looked down, she heard it purr and that made her calm down a little from how cute it sounded it. She hesitantly petted the creature before hearing her stomach rumble.

She held onto it but this made Inki get up and motion I taped to wards the kitchen behind the couch she was on.

Inki: Meow.

Eri: ?

Eri followed the feline into the kitchen and bumped into something cold. When she looked up, she saw the fridge and opened it to see so many tasty looking foods in front of her.

Her eyes gleamed while her mouth drooled but before she could take action. She looked around, she made sure that she didn't get caught or that she didn't make a lot of noise but it was too late for that.

She reached into the fridge and pulled out a plate that was oddly already made and brung it to the tall table.

She couldn't put the plate on the table since she was too short and this in turn made the food slide of the plate and onto the floor.

She was really sad about that but it was still food. She put the plate on to the ground and sat next to the food that was sprawled onto the floor and began eating.