Betrayal

Elsewhere, a tall old man with was busy working of someone else's car, humming a tune in his head as he watched the news.

It was old but he kept on rewatching the past event of what happened in Hosu, Izuku Midoriya being the one to shut it all down.

?: Just can't see how this kid did it. And to think that his mom was like that too. Glad she's not alive or I'd be out of a job.

He continued to work on his car, now whistling as he tried to grab for the wrench without looking but it wasn't where it was supposed to be.

?: Hm?

Suddenly, someone then handed it to him

Suddenly, someone then handed it to him. He looked at the mechanic tool and looked back to see a topless man with his quirk making the left side of his body cybernetic and said...

?: Been a long time, Aidon.

Aidon: Yea, it has. Get ready Jaga, those brats are all at that Hero Camp, so our operation starts now. The otherworlders are waiting...

Jaga: Sigh, first Quirks, then aliens, and now villains from a different universe. This old heart can't take too much more of this.

Aidon: Does that mean you're out?

Jaga: Well I didn't say that...

Jaga: Just an old man complainin about stuff that doesn't matter

Aidon: Good, the others should be getting their target.

Jaga: Alright, lead the way.

The two then left off down the street, the old man carrying his blade on his back.

As of right now, Rei was in bed, thinking about herself and how she became very acquainted with Peggy, Ororo, Zira, Inko, and Mitsuki.

It was only a few days but she's giggled silently more with them than she's ever done in her entire life. It was like a little mother's club they had going on. Not only that but her Mother - in - law hasn't been chastising her like she was at first.

Anytime she would go for a walk around the premises and find Tēka there, the woman would give her a look but it wasn't the same hateful look, more confused than anything.