Bankai 3

Author: Alright, so I figured out a way to get to the Shoto vs. Alucard fight, but that would require me getting off of that arc for a while.

Angie: We're focused on Izuku and Koji right now. All of you want to see how he wrecks Daddy Grim Grim's shit.

Wade: Just letting you guys know this now. The world we have picked out for Wanda isn't what you guys will be expecting.

SG: It was an idea we had that flopped in Author's head but since his girlfriend always wanted to see Wanda there, he's gonna do it.

Author: We're going there just for her own mental stability.

Wade: See? Big words, that means it's gonna be actiony and funny at the same time - and you guys KNOW we can't do a chapter without the wholesome stuff.

Author: This was my girlfriends idea. She reads my shit too so when she gave me those GOD AWFUL puppy dog eyes...

Author: 😑 I caved in.

Wade: HA!!!

Author: Shut up! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it when it happens. I will be sending her there with three others.

Angie: For now, enjoy my shit!!!

In hell...

Mills: A-A little bit to the right.

Mox: Uh... like this?

Mills: No, no my right.

Mox: Oh! Right!

Mills: Great! Just like that. Now do the thing.

Mox: But it'll hurt.

Mills: It's ok! Go ahead.

*SMACK!!!!*

Mills: Ouch!

Mox: Sorry!

Mills: I-It's ok -!!!!

She squirmed from the pain which made the demon worry...

Mox: Crumbs! Are you ok!?

Mills: I'm fine - honest.

Mox: But you're in pain.

Mox: I know but...

She smiled and said...

Mills: I think I liked it.

Mox: Hold on! Ok - let's just stop for now.

Mills: ?

Mox backed up and rubbed his forehead and sighed...

He sat at the foot of the bed before looking back at his wife who was really confused as to why he wanted them to stop.

She was strapped to the bed in a doggystyle position with her gag, half way strapped on and a couple of dark red hand prints on her ass.

He sighed and looked at her with a sad expression. She gave him a worried expression and used her strength to break out of her restraints before coming over to him...

She put a hand on his shoulder saying...

Mills: Mox, are you ok?

Mox: Sigh... I just... I just wish that... I was good at this...