The Bank

The next morning, Izuku woke up early, way earlier than he meant to and got himself ready, putting on his track suit and shoes before fixing himself a bowl of cereal. He was really excited and nervous about the disk he saw yesterday. He was excited to find out that he doesn't have a quirk but he does have powers but then then again he was hoping that his dad's abilities didnt skip a generation.

His mother came down a few minutes later, wondering where all the noise was coming from to see her son quickly eating some cereal so she decided to try and join him but he was already done. She then saw him run up stairs before coming back down with a book in his hand as he then tried to make his way out...

Inko: Izuku!

Izuku: Uh... y-yea mom?

Inko: ... (Smiles) do great out there. I know you'll probably be out there all day so I'll stop by with some food, ok?

Izuku smiled at his mother and said...

Izuku: Yea! See you then.

With that, the teen was gone, it was a Saturday so there was no school, he made his way to the beach to see nothing but junk that clearly was washed up on land from the ocean but that didn't sway him. He mainly came to the beach because he wanted to test if he had his mom's Super Strength, so he quickly looked around for a test subject and found an old truck.

He smiled and ran over to it and with all of his muscle, pushed the vehicle but... it proved to be more powerful than him...

Izuku: Come... on... you stupid... rust bucket!

He pushed it more and more but only managed to get it an inch forward which made him sigh in frustration. Deciding to move on to the next thing, he started to jump as high as he could, seeing if he could fly. He wasn't going to try jumping off a building when he couldn't even activate his powers so jumping up or off the powerful old truck was the next best thing.

After a few minutes of trying, he stopped and dipped his head in depression but his will of fire to keep going, quickly came back as he then got into a trackers stance before shooting off full speed in a random direction but he quickly fell to the sand being out of breath and stamina. He didn't really take in to account that his body was still lanky and...

Izuku: (Gasp)! That's what it is! It's just like mom said, I need to work out to really get somewhere with these power, how did I forget about that!?

He then took a deep breath and started with one push up... that was it.

Izuku: It hurts... it hurts so much.

He tried again but again he stopped when his body started to hurt even more. Hours later, he decided to take a break thinking about how that if these powers were actually something he has then he wouldn't need to work out, he should already know how to bring them forth but he doesn't. He laid his back into the truck sighing and looking up at the blue sky before feeling something tap his knee.

Inko: Not so much luck?

The blonde - greenette sat up and looked at his mother and shook his head feeling like he couldn't really do it. His mother brung his face back up and said...

Inko: Izu, I know you have these powers, but I never said it would be easy, did you try working it out.

Izuku stood up a little upset and said...

Izuku: I did! And all I could get was 10 stupid pushups. What if mom was wrong?

Inko: We don't know that.

Izuku: You're right, we don't. I mean, heh, if mom was so awesome, why would I have HER powers? I-I'm not that special, heheheh my whole world crumbled yesterday, why would today be any different.