Spider-Man Part 7

Shoto: Tch! ... Grr! N... No... keep... it... together!

Shoto grabbed his head and gritted his teeth with lowered eyes and a sweaty forehead from how his body was doing its best to not fall prey to the temptation.

He opened his eyes wide and watched the sweat drip from his nose but when he looked up, he found himself in a very dark place surrounded by fire.

Shoto: No... keep it together...

?: Heheh can you really?

Shoto shook his head before pulling at his hair and shaking...

?: C'mon, could you really let it go?

The person threw a chain at Shoto and wrapped it around his neck before pulling him in. The person grabbed him by the neck and squeezed with a sadistic grin saying...

?: After all the things Endeavor did to your family. Your mom? Brother? Sister? Touya? Could you really stop hating him? I don't think you can.

Shoto: I can do this. Calm... keep calm...

?: Heheheahahahhaahhahaahhaha!!!!!!! And you're still trying!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A TOOL!!!! MADE FOR HIS USE!!! Even if you do gain power, it'll be nothing but another stepping stone for him! HIM!!!! And you wouldn't care! Would you? You must like being a pawn.

Shoto: Grr!!! Grrr!!!! GRRR!!!!

?: Hehehe that's right! Give into your anger!!!!

?: Yes, let your rage consume you. Let it fuel your drive to kill. We will throw our enemies into the lake of fire and we will watch as Enji Todoroki screams in agony for what he's done.

Shoto: GrrrrRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

The red flames started to consume Shoto but then Robbie kicked the boy onto his back before he and Johnny took on the form of the Ghostrider.

They both made a spear of blue flames and stabbed it through Shoto's chest and stomach making him cry out in pain.

Shoto: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

They then rubbed their weapons out and kicked him to the side while he bled out and went into unconsciousness.

The boy woke up half an hour later and gasped for air before looking at his wound with a pained expression. When he looked at them, Robbie said...

Robbie: Heal yourself.

Doing as he was told, he focused the Hellfire onto his wounds, healing himself before laying flat on the ground.

Shoto breathed out and looked up at the ceiling for a second before rolling over and saying...

Shoto: Alright... let's... go again. I think I'm getting the-