Sports Festival Pt. 4

Nat helped Izuku stand back up and smiled at him saying...

Nat: You did good.

Izuku: But... I still lost.

Nat: It's not like anyone lives were lost, so it's ok. Don't dwell on that. What you should think about, is the next challenge, cause I can guarantee you that it's a fight.

Izuku: How do you know?

Nat: Use your head, kid. It's a Sports Festival and you all are trying to become heroes, you don't think there's gonna be any fighting?

Izuku: W-Well... I guess you have a point.

She then kissed him on the forehead, making him turn red but then her gauntlet went off in an unfamiliar way which was weird. She looked at it before gasping...

Nat: !

Izuku: Something wrong?

Nat: Uh... no. It's fine, just focus on the last challenge ok?

Izuku: Oh... ok.

He then watched as the redhead stepped to the side in a rushing manner and started typing away on her gauntlet.

Natasha: This is Natasha, can anyone hear me?

Nothing but static...

Natasha: This is Natasha, over. Is anyone there?

Still, more static, but this time it sounded like someone was trying to say something before the connection cut off. She looked at her gauntlet before thinking of what this could mean.

Nat: That's weird, I should be way too far... maybe it was an accident.

Suddenly, her phone rang and she answered it...

Nat: Yes?... You're kidding... alright, I'll be right there.

As she left, she typed in a number on her phone and put it up to her ear...

X: Yup?

Nat: X, I want you to get up here. Apparently something has happened and if the kid sees that I'm not here, he'll know something is up.

X: On it...

With that she left...

Izuku came over to the group who were all on another break but this time it was for thirty minutes. When he came into the room, he saw everyone waiting there as Midnight said through the T.V.

Midnight: ARE ALL OF YOU ENJOYING YOURSELVES!!!!!

The crowed cheered as she smirked and said...

Midnight: GOOD!! Because it's going to just get better. Our third and final challenge will be the most intense ever. We're going to have a face off between the students!

More cheered as she giggled and continued...

Midnight: The rules are simple! If you can knock the other person out of the ring or get a knockout, you win - with the exception of the no killing rule of course. Cementos will be on the sidelines making sure that the kids don't go too far. We'll start in the next half hour!

With that said, everyone went to go get their snacks and refills as the first match came up with it being Izuku vs. Shinso. He furrowed his brow at this before gazing at the boy who smiled.

He balled his and looked at it thinking about what Nat said...

Nat: The kid's quirk is powerful and was always one of Carol's biggest weaknesses... Mind Control.