Knock First

Author: Ok guys! We're getting back to the cannon. Who's ready for all the shit to go down!?!?!

Deadpool: I know I am.

Author: Good, cause I have a surprise for you. In the next chapter.

Deadpool: ... What?

Author: Also, new pic for Kyoka

Noel sat on the top of a tall building and did his usual looking down over the entire city but as he did that, a wave of familiar energy came to him.

His eyes twitched at this, knowing that it was Izuku and the rest coming back so his scowl hardened. He then chucked the food that he had off the building and started to make his way down but heard.

Cap: Man, that was a waste of a good sandwich.

He didn't even know that he had company. His eyes went wide as he looked at Cap and Buck who came to the edge...

Buck: This is a good view.

Cap: Y'know, I bet Izuku would love it. If you ever decided to take him up here with you.

Noel rolled his eyes and continued to walk away. Peter zipped down in front of him with a smile and said...

Peter: H-Hi there. I'm Pete! You don't have to call me dad or anything but I just-

Noel: Ugh!

Noel pushed him out of the way and kept walking towards the stairs. Pete caught up with him and said...

Peter: Hey, what's up? Are you ok?

Noel: Why the fuck do you care?

Peter: Well I care about everybody. It kinda just come with me eheh.

Noel: Well, I don't need your ass caring for me, got it?

He tried tried to walk away again but Pete said...

Peter: Is this... really about Izuku?

Noel stopped...

Peter: Y'know, I don't think that you ever really hated him. You just wants someone to care.

Noel turned to the older teen...

Noel: I don't need anyone's sympathy.

Peter: I know you don't. But maybe you just need someone to talk to.

Buck then came to him and said...

Buck: You're confused...

The super soldier tried to put his hand on the teens shoulder but he smacked it away.

Buck: And angry, because you don't know who to believe. You want to believe that Izuku means well but you're tired of the lies and secrecy.

Noel: Oh yea? And how would you know?