End... 3... 👋🏾Goodbye... For Now...

That very next day, Ochako woke up in bed but she didn't see Izuku there in the second that was in the room of Naruto's house.

She did see that Nel, Wendy, Eri, Morgan, and Kyara were there though, the latter two were the last to come through the last crack going into Naruto's world.

She came out of the room, seeing Broly get up from the couch as Katsuki and Camie shook their head - since they were sleeping on the floor with Nala between them.

Obatala, Ryu, Iris, and Toga were already up actually and they were relieved that Sentry's tyranny was over with but from what Ryu told them they knew that they had another battle coming.

Ochako frowned...

She didn't see her boyfriend anywhere...

Naruto came out of the room, rubbing the back of his head saying...

Naruto: You guys sleep well?

Ryu: Yea, thanks, Naruto.

Naruto: Heh, no problem Ryu.

Ochako: Hey, Naruto?

Naruto: Hm?

Ochako: Do you... know where Izuku went?

Naruto: ...

He could see that the girl was worried about him and she had right to be. After the battle, Naruto offered to let them all stay with him till they were ready to go...

But Izuku didn't really look like he was happy that fight was over for now...

He rubbed his chin saying...

Naruto: Hm... knowing Izuku... I-I actually don't know, finding him is probably just as hard as finding Itachi.

Ochako: ...

Naruto: Wanna go look for him?

Izuku: You don't need to...

He came in...

Izuku: I'm right here...

He came in with both Kakashi and Tsunade...

Tsunade: I found the little sulked on the top of the Hokage Monument, whining.

Izuku: Tsunade? I'm not in the mood.

He leaned against the wall with everyone looking at him but he didn't pay attention to it...

Izuku: Another me... out there... causing people pain... why...

Camie: Bro you good?

Kakashi: ...

Tsunade: ...

Ochako: Izuku?

Izuku: ... Sigh...

He smiled saying...

Izuku: I'll be fine guys, really, I will

Wendy groaned as she woke with Izuku looking in and seeing that her, Nel, and all the other kids were waking up...