Swept Away Mentally

Aizawa dislocated another villains jaw before twisting around only to see Iida come in with a kick to the villain's face who was trying to do a sneak attack. He landed and took another swig of the monster drink and looked at Aizawa...

Aizawa: You kids were supposed to have BEEN gone!

Iida: I'm sorry but you are our teacher and we refuse to leave you or the other heroes alone.

Aizawa: Tch! Just forewarning you - there will be consequences for those who stayed behind.

Iida: We will accept that.

The way the boy said that, told Aizawa that he wasn't ashamed. He sighed before see a light and looked up. They all did.

Tokoyami and Antauri were at a stalemate with their blade but saw the light as well. They both stopped, watching the light before looking at each other. Tomoyami stepped back and said...

Tokoyami: Let's battle another time. For now, you're going to have your hands full with our strongest.

With that, he disappeared while Antauri met up with the others as they headed to the falling star.

Liza was watching Koji as he fed some of the animal but she knew she shouldn't have allowed that. She was actually enjoying watching him tend to animals - her and the Jaguar but then they noticed the light.

Her eyes went wide...

Liza: Sigh... the others are gonna be pissed at me...

Bastet and Olokun saw the light as well right when Tsu passed out from no air. The boy dropped his water bubble as she finally breathed saying...

Tsu: You guys... are in trouble.

The entire Earth shook which got Bonna and Ambrosia's attention. Bonna found herself going to help Ambrosia after her own fight and helped her take out Ochako but when they saw the light, they said...

Bonna/Ambrosia: The hell?

Feeling the tremors, Noel stood up from the bar and gasped before coming outside. He saw the light that came down and grinned and he lowered himself up....

Noel: Heheheheheheheh! AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that, he thundered off towards Hosu city. Everyone stopped - even the heroes and Nomu - even Endeavor. For some reason this light was almost as bright - if not brighter than the sun itself. Someone touched down in front of all the villains.

Izuku stopped there in front of them all but all that the heroes could do was stare in awe. They didn't know why but his very presence made it hard for them to breath.

They felt scorching heat, blistering cold, their very lives felt forfeited. Aizawa stared before gritting his teeth and yelling out...

Aizawa: Pull back! Now!