I'M. NOT DONE!!!! Pt. 9

Wade: This chapter is 11309 words, just putting that out there.

Author: Yep! But ok, I'm just gonna put it out there. This pictures in this chapter will be poosticks.

Angie: What took him so long was the picture hunting.

Author: You guys know me, when it comes to certain characters, I want to find the best picture of them.

Wade: Buuuut, this one will NOT be it. He found two good ones but that was it.

Author: So, instead, I'm just gonna post them wearing their super suits. But let you know that they're wearing regular clothes. I know that you're gonna enjoy it anyway, but I wanted to put a picture to the story.

SG: We're gonna do the RWBY and Naruto OMAKE chapters in this one. I know I said that Wanda's chapter will be long - which it will, but I wanna give the next chapter my full attention since it's gonna be long too.

A portal opened in the air in an alleyway that was in creasing in size. Nobody saw this but they did know that the light from it wasn't normal.

Nobody was brave enough to go and check it out though, so they avoided it. Wanda fell out of it but caught herself so that she wouldn't hit the ground.

Her feet touched the ground as she sighed and looked up, hoping - praying that her family could come with her.

She didn't want to leave Harry's World because she didn't know if she could take them with her. Her breath started to quicken as the tears came to her eyes but then she heard...

Tommy: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Billy: You are dramatic!!!

Vision: Boys? A little quieter if you could.

She gasped in happiness as Tommy came falling out but she caught him Billy seemed to be really focusing on trying to stay afloat but he fell to so Vision caught him.

She bring them all in and hugged them but they weren't weirded out by this. They knew that she was worried and didn't mind the emotional moment...

Tommy: Mom? You can let us go now.

Billy: Don't be a jerk, Tommy.

Tommy: How is that me being a jerk?

Billy: She saw us disappear before and now we're here. Can you just let her have this?

Tommy: I am, she's happy.

Vision: Yes, she is.

Vision kissed his wife on her head but then realized that...

The portal was still open...

Vision... Uuuum.

Billy: Mom? Is it uh... suppose to stay open orrr-

Wanda: No, it usually closes unless there are other peop-

?/?/?: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

?: I am GRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!

Billy: (Gasp)!!!!

Tommy: Wait! Did I hear that right?

They both smiled with shining eyes as three people came falling out of the portal before it closed with Groot being the last one...