WHERE'S MY SUPER SUIT!!!! Pt. 2

SG: We're gonna have to change Wade's picture.

Wade: Dammit! That type of me was so sexy!!!!

Angie: It was but he belongs to some other show a lot of people know and we don't want to confuse them.

Author: So for now on, this is Wade...

Wade: Heeeeeeyy!!! I'm still hot!!!!

Author: There's also gonna be some surprise characters in DBS, ATLA, and LOK.

Angie: Even in the Omake but we don't know if we'll make it that far.

SG: We'll see though.

Burny: I don't know, I don't know how they do it, b-b-but there's no tacks on my chair before they move - and when they move, there are tacks! Coincidence? I think NOT!!!!!!

The principle and Helen looked at the teacher like he was crazy while Dash and Tommy who chuckling hard under their breaths...

When they looked up, they saw Wanda with a very tired and irritated expression on her face...

They quickly look down...

Principle: Uh... Bernie -

Bernie: Oh don't you "Bernie" me!

He pointed to them yelling out...

Bernie: THOSE LITTLE RATS ARE GUILTY!!!!!!

Principle: ... Um... sigh... Mrs. Parr, Mrs. Maximoff, I hope you can forgive him. You and your sons can go.

Dash: Alright!

Tommy: HA!!!! Trying to frame us? Sorry!

Bernie: See!? See!? Is that how innocent kids ACT!?!??!? THEIR GUILTY I TELL YA - GUILTY!!!!

As they left out, Wanda and Helen saw Billy there, sitting on the bench, waiting for them...

Billy: 💢

Tommy: What!? Heh, I didn't do anything.

Wanda pinched him on the cheek...

Tommy: Ow! Mom, that's not ok!

Wanda: You know what you did.

Tommy: I didn't do it! He was lying!

Dash: Yea, we were doing our work.

Helen: Tommy? I love that you and Dash are friend - I really do. But you two can't keep up this mischievous streak.

Wanda: We KNOW you put tacks under his seat.

Tommy: We didn't!

Billy: You did. I saw you bo-

Tommy: And even if we did, it's not like we did it to be class clowns. Mom, my first day in class, he tried to come after me and Billy.