... H-He... Did What?

Wade: WHOA SHIT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! THAT'S MY BOY!!!!! DICKING HIS GIRLFRIEND DOWN WITHOUT GIVING HER THE DICK!!!!!!!

Author: ...

Wade: Dammit Author!!!! Why'd you keep me out of this!?!!!?

Author: ...

Wade: Shit if I had been there... I'd... I'd... uh... Author?

Author: What?

Wade: ... Your still mad at me?

Author: You money - shotted me on my back a few days ago. How. In the FUCK. Am I suppose to feel?

Wade: It was an accident! I was trying to get the script so that I could see what all went down. Speaking of, that fight with the red and white Sasuke against his dad and that sexy ass grandma was awesome.

Author: Mmhm.

Wade: Come on! I said I was sorry.

Author: What even possessed you to do that!?!?!?

Wade: It's not like I did it on purpose. I was trying to get around you but I couldn't so I went over you... you have a really nice backside, you know that, right?

Author: 😡

Wade: Ok, ok... I'll try not to money - shot you again.

Author: ... You better mean that shit.

Wade: I swear on my life.

Author: Ok, if you're gonna do a TFS reference, make it funnier, amateur.

Wade: WWWHOA SHIT!!!!

Author: This is Camie's new look also BTW.

Izuku: You guys ready?

Katsuki, Nala, Eijiro, Camie, and Kyara nodded with a smile along with Koji who was going since Liza wanted Koji to come see her jungle friends.

Erik stood up and cracked his neck, shaking off the sleep he was in. It was about two in the morning as of right now. All the patrolling in the city has started to wane down, which gave them all the opportune chance to move and be on their way to Africa.

The rest of the Class, watched them get ready with Mina looking at Eijiro with mixed feelings. It's only technically been a day in a half since his act.

Was he ok? Was he mad at her? She couldn't really tell because he didn't really talk to her after, mainly because she was talking with everyone else.

She scratched her head, wondering if her best friend was ok and came to him,

Mina: Hey.