YOU FUCKIN HAZBIN!!!! 6

Gildarts: 💤💤💤💤

Gildarts - at the moment was busy taking a nap right by a raging river filled with mountainous amounts of magical energy.

He almost died when he went through it, not knowing that it was Strong Magic Region till an old traveling man told him.

As thanks to the geezer for his help in getting him out with his Magic. He accompanied him back to his place of living since he knew all too well that there were ferocious beasts lingering in the forests.

The man shook from the cold and woke up, fluttering his eyes open and looked at the old man who slept against a tree and came over to him..

Gildarts: Hey, old man, come on, it's time to get going.

Old Man: Mmm... (yawn).

The man rubbed the back of his head and nodded before getting back up as the two trekked on.

Old Man: Still can't believe you for being in a S.M.R, the youth these days, prancing around dangers they know nothing of.

Gildarts put his hands up and said...

Gildarts: Heeey, come on, take it easy on me. I was doing some last minute training and thought that I could make it through.

Old Man: There was a hurricane of ICE in front of you.

Gildarts: Trust me when I say that I've dealt with my fair share of Ice Magic.

The old man sighed and looked at Gildarts saying...

Old Man: Guess I can't really expect ya to listen.

Gildarts: Hey, believe it or not, I'm in my late 30's I know when to listen.

Old Man: Says the man who did some last minute training in the dead center of a chilling blizzard.

Gildarts:💧Ehehe...

Old Man: So, where are you coming from, young man. I never got to ask you.

Gildarts: Oh, well, I'm actually coming from the Clover Kingdom.

Old Man: Clover Kingdom, eh? I knew it.

Gildarts: ?

Old Man: Big strong man like you with an impossible amount of Magic Power and all you do is wreck things without knowing. It has to
come from Clover or at least Heart.

Gildarts; Sounds like you've traveled around a bit.

Old Man: I've had my fair share. But I must warn you.

Gildarts: ?

Old Man: If you keep going the same way I'm going. Don't speak of the Clover Kingdom. If they hear that someone from their side came here without notifying anyone... well... you could start a war.

Gildarts paled and shook a little...

Gildarts:💧I-Is that right?

Old Man: Just keep your mouth shut about it and you should be fine, understand?

Gildarts: Got it.

The two made it to the man's house with Gildarts bidding him farewell. Fairytail's Strongest then tried to make his way back towards the S.M.R to get back to Clover's territory but found that he was lost.

Gildarts: Oh no... where to now?

He twisted around and sweatdropped saying...

Gildarts: Sigh, you just had to help out an old geezer. He didn't even give me any money to eat.